Ratings for Dr. Janet R. Kelly

The only reason I decided to stay with Dr. Kelly for so long was becuase I was under the impression she was the only doctor that accepted Cigna. I've never been so happy to be wrong before! Here's the rest of the review:Getting an appointment is not easy. 95% of the time they mix my records with that of my sisters. So when I call I have to make sure they are pulling my records not my sisters. Her insurance was even wrongly charged becuase of their lack of diligence. Scheduling an appointment will usually push out to two weeks or so. Waiting time is average. 15-20 mins. Courtesy and professionalism is a zero. There is no privacy in that office. I can over hear the staff talking about other patients. And it awful to see a different PA every time I go in. I haven't actually seen Dr. Kelly in 5 or more years. Bedside manner is okay because it's always a different PA trying to learn your medical history over and over again.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

This doctor may be very knowledgeable, but her staff is completely incompetent. I will not return. I went to Dr Kelly as she was recommended by a family member, I was not seen until 45 minutes after my appointment. When I asked about my appointment, the staff brushed me off. I left feeling like number not a patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Janet R. Kelly's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1973)