Ratings for Dr. Paul Montemuro

Have been seeing Dr. Montemuro for 22 years. I agree that that he is sometimes rushed but he always sees you at the appointed time. He is a first rate doctor who has always provided the right medical advice and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I've been with Dr Montemuro for 10 years, ever since I moved to Vancouver from the UK. He has been consistently brilliant with his patient care, and I would highly recommend him. It does seem like he is rushing you from time to time, however when you look at the bigger picture he is an extremely popular doctor, for example, today whilst I sit in the waiting room I'll be his 15th consecutive appointment whilst being the only Doctor available on this day over the Christmas period. He is only being fair to the patients waiting and at the same time will provide a great service when you are with him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Good doctor 5/5 helped me with my illness promptly and explained everything! Thank you !!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Montemuro for over 15 years now and have had nothing but great experiences. In this time I have had several serious medical conditions and been diagnosed with a life long auto - immune disorder, Dr. Montemuro has not only treated me with respect, listened to and answered many of my questions, referred me to specialists as needed and had the patience of a saint. He also has taken the time to do his homework and learn more about the disease I have so he can help in my treatments while I wait for an appointment with my specialist. He has been our family Dr. for years and I hope he will be for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

He is the worst doctor ever. I do not recommend anybody to look for his care. He lacks of understanding, care, patience and compassion. On top of that his knowledge is questionable, he prescribes without a complete picture of your situation, he does not investigate the root cause of the problems. You are just a number for him. That is only a business.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been with Dr Montemuro for about 15 years now. I have always found him to be caring, understanding and knowledgeable. Even though he may appear rushed at times, he would try his best to answer any of my question(s).

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Montemuro has been our family doctor for nearly ten years. He is a kind, patient, and practical. He has provided excellent care for our family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Montemuro has been the Primary Care Doctor for me and my husband for several years now. We have always found him to be friendly, knowledgeable and helpful with any health issue we might have. If the issue requires a specialist, Dr. Montemuro has always referred us to great specialists. His office staff is always friendly and accommodating. As patients of Dr. Montemuro, I appreciate their ability to fit me in the same day when needed. I don't know how he does it, but he's always on time, and most of the time he's even early. We are very grateful for Dr. Montemuro and hope he stays in practice in North Van for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Great guy, very knowledgeable, helpful. We are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012