Ratings for Dr. Walter F. Fricke

excellent!!! cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have had very little success with migraine medication and treatments until accupuncture. Dr. Fricke sees me regularly to prevent my migraine headaches. On the rare occasions I have headaches now, Dr. Fricke puts my pain to rest in one office visit. His manner is professional and kind. He has a very light touch with the needles, and I have never felt anxious about the procedure. My only wish is that Dr. Fricke could be available 24/7 because I never know when a migraine might hit.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Fricke truly cares about his patients and takes his time with them. We travel from Pennsylvania to see him for my daughter's scoliosis. He has helped her tremendously with pain management and reduced the curvature and twisting of her spine by about 95 percent so far. I highly recommend Dr. Fricke.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Great guy excellent at pain management, cured my sciatic

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Fricke has been treating my wife and kids for many years, He is very knowledgeable with expertise second to none.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fricke,a personable and knowledgeable professional who has the best interest of his patients in mind. He is very kind, caring and compassionate so I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

very knowledgeable an excellent doctor was able to diagnose me when other specialists did not

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009