Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Jackson

Dr. Jackson was professional, and helped me make some life decisions that were affected by my injuries. He is kind, thoughtful, and knowlegable. He thrives on work, and really wants to serve the community. He is a great doctor, and friend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

My experience with Dr. Jackson was wonderful. He listens and takes the time to fully explain your condition. He was on time...actually I was roomed early and saw him on time. I highly recommend him for anyone with fibromyalgia, back pain or a sports injury. He has taken care of me and my daughter with excellent resutls!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Jackson is only to be interested in getting paid. As soon as I could not make my payments to him anymore, he changed his manner with how he dealt with me, he changed his story as to what condition I had and how I got it. His staff is very rude and unpolite. I had to wait for over 20 minutes each appointment I had, even though I showed up a half hour early. He is not a doctor to go to for fibromyalgia or chronic pain.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Jackson's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP