Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Galante

Dr Galante and his assistants are by far amazing! The office they work in not so much. Very rude and unhelpful. The only reason I went to the office was because I heard that is where Dr Galante had went.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

This is the second time I have seen Dr Galante in the past 15 years. Both times it was a painless,easy going experience. All thanks to Dr. Galante and staff. I am currently getting an implant and was nervous about the procedure. And again Dr. Galante reassured me and the procedure was done painlessly. Dr. Galante is a wonderful,kind, caring, very knowledgable doctor. Both my son and my husband went to this dr too for work to be done and thought he is terrific .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Recently had a procedure(apeco) done by this oral surgeon ; felt comfortable with him and didn't feel no pain. Would recommend for sure . . .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Stay away from this practice and from this doctor. He might pull wisdom teeth well but please don't go there with a real problem. He talks your ear off about how he can help and then you can't get an estimate on treatment for weeks! He claims to take insurance but his billing clerk "comes up" with insane bills and declares that insurance company doesn't pay them anything. You'll be stuck with huge bill, if you lucky enough to get treatment. The office staff is AWFUL, borderline obnoxious. I had an abscessed tooth and had to show up IN PERSON to get an antibiotic prescription from their general dentist. This place is money grabbing chop shop. Patients's health is not their priority.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Lets see I dont know where to start. What a great man. He has the best personality. He is not only funny but caring. I had a wisdom tooth pulled and felt no pain. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I am mortified of the dentist and this man right here is the truth. He pulled my partially impacted wisdom tooth in less than 5 seconds. I promise you he is the very best. My fear was at a level I can not put into words and he came through in spades. Best surgeon ever.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! Dr Galante is great at what he does. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth he took out the two lowers & one upper in under 2 mins each tooth. My 4th being my upper left wisdom tooth was far up into my cavity & yet the only reason i could tell was because it took 4 mins rather than 2. He has an amazing bedside manner. I felt comfortable, relaxed, & not afraid a all! Best part wa I was in so little pain I wanted to go out the same night I got the surgery done. I never ven filled my ibuprofen script. He does awesome work. If you want a guarenteed great experience no matter how far the distance go to him just take the trip it will be well worth it, TRUST ME!!! He's a great oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

The Doctor took my son in after a soccer injury. He made him feel comfortable and explained what he needed to do to get his teeth back in place. His whole staff could not have been nicer.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr Galante is an excellent oral surgeon.He has a great personanlity as well.I would 100% reccommend to anyone requiring his services.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011