You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Mai

Fantastic Doctor but I think the office staff are overwhelmed

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I too want to commend Dr Mai! He's been our doctor since he came to St Thomas and my husband and I are so lucky to have him. I became very ill with fibro and have taken a course offered thru the office. Other patients complained that their doctor rushed them and would only listen to one problem per visit. Not Dr Mai! He listens and truly cares for his patients! Thank you Dr Mai!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr.Mai has been our Family Physician since he started practising. he is a great doctor, very attentive,great manorism. he knows who we are everytime we see him and we don't see him often. our kids love seeing him and he is great with them. We couldn't ask for a better Dr. we hope to have him for a long time to come :).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Mai is very compassionate. He makes time for my husband and myself and he actually listens to what I have to say. He is a fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr Mai is a great young GP. He is very attentive and professional and is a very nice person. We are lucky and happy to have him and we thank him for everything he does for us.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

We are very fortunate to have Dr Mai as our family Doctor. Whenever our children are sick, it is very easy to get an app't. Dr. Mai is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and is quick to refer to a specialist if required within a timely manner. He is excellent if follow up care/results etc. He listens to your concerns and requests. Thanks Dr. Mai!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Thorough and knowledgeable. Listens!!Makes referrals if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The best doctor my wife and I have ever had and quick to send you to a specialist for a diagnose very caring and considerate of his patients. I hope and pray that he is not lured out of St Thomas for the brighter lights of the BIG city.Thanks

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr Mai is the best Dr I have ever had and I am over 50!! He cares and you do feel special.He is what doctors used to be years ago. He is very knowledgable and he seems to be up to date with all new developments. I wish more doctors were like him, if they were the health of our nation would be much inmproved. I hope that he plans to stay in with this practice

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Joseph Mai's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor but I think the office staff are overwhelmed "

October 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://inmotionyogallc.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N5P0" to "60642". Address has been updated from "None" to "821 West Superior Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17732937291".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the absolute best doctor my family has ever had! He has always been there for us. The Morritt Clan"

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I too want to commend Dr Mai! He's been our doctor since he came to St Thomas and my husband and I are so lucky to have him. I became very ill with fibro and ha..."

January 23, 2015