Ratings for Dr. Joshua C. Tan

Doctor Tan is has been my family doctor for over 10 years and he saved my life at least twice. I've bad diabetes when I saw saw him and he convinced me to undergo a complete lifestyle change

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

he's very responsive and showed great concern and interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Very helpful, but seemed rushed. I asked a lot of questions and he knew the answers to everything i asked. I did see a dog there once, on a saturday when his daughter was there.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I dont know what this other person is talking about,,,The office isn't exactally beautiful but I'd rather have a doctor that cares, and helps you than an ass with a nice office.DR. Tan always has made sure he's ran tests without a second thought, and asks lots of questions. He's identified 2 major problems which were corrected. Great bedside manner, kind man. Feel comfortable with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

His office was always dirty including a dog running around. At my first appointment, he never even gave me a check-up or got my records. When my husband went in with an immediate problem, he would not address it, and chose to address something else which was not serious, and told him he could only do one thing at a time and had to reschedule for the other problem. He prescribed asthma medicine for me when I just had a cough - never had asthma. When my husband had labwork done, no one ever called with results, and months later when we wanted our records to change docs, we were told we had to make an appointment with the doctor to get them. He then called my husband and yelled at him that his labwork showed something terrible and that my husband should see his friend, a specialist, and that he would die soon if he did not, etc. Hard to believe this kind is allowed to practice in the US.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Joshua C. Tan's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)