Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Lalla

unbelievable results! I had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation with DR Lalla. I cannot believe how good I look. The scars are amazing, you can barely see them!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Best plastic surgeon in NJ!! I had amazing care and incredible results. I highly recommend Dr Lalla!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Best in New Jersey!! I had amazing experience and incredible results. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Had breast reduction surgery a few weeks ago and am really happy about it. No more back and neck pains. was able to go back to work after 2 weeks Dr Lalla is a fantastic and kind doctor , who makes you feel very comfortable. Thanks to Gina who was very helpful and the office staff

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I couldn't be any happier with my breast implants. He completely did everything I asked and he was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lalla. He recently did my tummy tuck, and it turned out great. He was considerate, patient, and highly skilled. My belly looks so much better than I ever thought possible. I was treated very kindly and professionally by the entire office staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The best Botox and filler results i have ever had. I am thrilled to have Dr. Lalla to turn to when I feel the need. Completely satisfied beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The best surgeon in NJ!!!!! I look amazing, Gina the NP and staff were amazing!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This office provides a nice and welcoming atmosphere! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lalla is absolutely amazing! He is not only friendly, but he is an absolute sweetheart! He is caring, loving, and always there to help serve you with a smile on his face! He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr Lalla is the BEST!!!!!!!! I look amazing and am so happy after surgery!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Sanjay Lalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Benesys