Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Lalla

Fantastic Doctor! Best in New Jersey!! I had amazing experience and incredible results. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Had breast reduction surgery a few weeks ago and am really happy about it. No more back and neck pains. was able to go back to work after 2 weeks Dr Lalla is a fantastic and kind doctor , who makes you feel very comfortable. Thanks to Gina who was very helpful and the office staff

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I couldn't be any happier with my breast implants. He completely did everything I asked and he was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lalla. He recently did my tummy tuck, and it turned out great. He was considerate, patient, and highly skilled. My belly looks so much better than I ever thought possible. I was treated very kindly and professionally by the entire office staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The best Botox and filler results i have ever had. I am thrilled to have Dr. Lalla to turn to when I feel the need. Completely satisfied beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The best surgeon in NJ!!!!! I look amazing, Gina the NP and staff were amazing!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This office provides a nice and welcoming atmosphere! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lalla is absolutely amazing! He is not only friendly, but he is an absolute sweetheart! He is caring, loving, and always there to help serve you with a smile on his face! He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr Lalla is the BEST!!!!!!!! I look amazing and am so happy after surgery!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have had many procedures by this doctor and found him and his staff to be warm, friendly, and always responded immediately to my concerns! Maybe the previous patient called the wrong number? I highly recommend Dr Lalla and love the way he made me look including my nose!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I had a nose job by this dr. In the beginning in received great customer service. I spent $5000+ and my nose looks the exact same way it did before surgery. I contacted his office several time and never received a call back. He came highly recommended, but ethic rhino is not his specialty. I feel cheated. At the consultation, I ask was specific steps was needed, he said no. Immediately after the procedure, he said he wanted to do the same procedure I inquired about in the beginning. That was the first sign. Maybe if I wanted a butt life and implants, he would've been the right person. When you go in for surgery and look the same ex ate way after it's a waste of time and money. I would not recommend rhino from this dr. I contacted the office several time and never received a reply. That's poor customer service.

Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Sanjay Lalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ