Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Lalla

Excellent surgeon, amazing results. I am very happy and would not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dear Dr. Lalla, You are such a wonderful person and an extremely talented physician. Thank you for taking care of me and helping me through my procedure. There are no words that I can find to truly express my gratitude and admiration for you. My aunt said that "you were the best" and only demanded that you were the one to operate on me. It is so clear to me now, why she felt so strongly. May god continue to bless you and your family, for he has blessed me so graciously by bringing your skill, talent, and care into my life. Sincerely, A.S SURGERY 5/5/2017

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Lalla and his staff are an extremely caring and skilled team! I felt extremely comfortable with them immediately, and have been so very pleased with my transformation so far. Dr. lalla is an artist and master at body contouring procedures after massive weight loss, and I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Lalla made my body beautiful. I look great in a bikini . I'm curvy now. Before the surgery my body looked like a boy. Small breasts and butt , big belly. I look like a woman now after Breast lift with implants, liposuction, tummy tuck and fat graft to the buttock. I love the new me

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Great results. No scars !! I would recommend dr lalla to anyone having plastic surgery

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I was very nervous for my surgery. I felt like I was in good hands with DR Lalla from the moment I met him. I am going to get more work next year. I am very happy with the results on my breast lift and augmentation. next year I am going to have a Brazilian butt lift. Dr Lalla is a great surgeon

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Fantastic review!! Great results with tummy tuck and breast lift!!! Changed my life

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

unbelievable results! I had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation with DR Lalla. I cannot believe how good I look. The scars are amazing, you can barely see them!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Best plastic surgeon in NJ!! I had amazing care and incredible results. I highly recommend Dr Lalla!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! Best in New Jersey!! I had amazing experience and incredible results. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Sanjay Lalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ