Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Aiello

Dr Aiello is one of the finest doctors I have ever meet. Because of his knowledge and caring attitude my lung disease (asthma) is now controlled.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Very frustrated with this md. After being hospitalized he would not see me for a lung diagnosis for three months (I was already established in his office) that I felt was dangerous and could lead to a new hospitalization, so I left the practie. It's up to you, make your own opinions about a doctor every patient has one they love that others don't. It's a very personal thing.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I have been with Dr. Aiello for at least 25 years, I was diagnosed with emphysema 10 years before that, but finally started going to a doctor for it. He is most understanding, helpful, compassionate and friendly of any doctor I have ever been too. He takes care of me when I have to go to the hospital, makes sure I have the right medications, and even had me on IV's at home one time. I am on some support groups and we discuss the new meds and things being tried for lung disease. I can't say enough about him. I would recommend him to anyone with lung problems. My daughter goes to him too for asthma. God Bless him for helping me live this long with a disease that has no cure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Thomas R. Aiello's Credentials

• French

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY