Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Bonebrake

Dr. Bonebrake cured my then-husband's Carpal Tunnel problems over 25 years ago. He remains free of this debilitating problem to this day, and remains capable of performing surgery due to Dr. Bonebrake. Forever grateful!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Amazing Doctor!!! He is the best Diagnostician by far of anyone I have ever been to. He gets to the cause of pain and fixes the problem instead of prescribing pain meds. I would recommend Dr. Bonebrake to everyone I know!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Bonebrake is hands down the best I've ever been treated by. He has incredible knowledge and takes whatever time that is required.He has helped me and several friends after other doctors had failed. Dr Bonebrake is simply in a class of his own.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

After only a few appointments with Dr. Bonebrake, it becomes quickly obvious that unlike most other doctors,he continues to educate himself in many areas of human health. He does not give the same simple answers or treatment methods that other doctors do. He works to find the REAL reason for health problems and the BEST way to help his patient heal COMPLETELY. If you have problems that you don't feel other doctors have truely listened to you about, give Dr. Bonebrake a try. He has helped me with MANY issues that other doctors over the years have either brushed off or referred me off to others with no continued help. Relief for many of my issues finally came when I went to see Dr. Bonebrake several years ago.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr. Bonebrake is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. I had many issues from knee problems from sports injuries to shoulder and back problems. I had pre-term labor during pregnancy and he kept me out of the hospital and kept me off of bed rest. He has corrected many health issues in my family. His knowledge in healthcare is astonishing. I am pain free today due to Dr. Bonebrake and would recommend him to anyone who wants to be pain free and get off of numerous medications.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

If you have a problem that other doctors have not been able to help, Dr. Bonebrake is the last doctor you need to go to. After two years of prostrate problems that high powered antibiotics could not help, I finally decided to have Dr. Bonebrake try to help. After one treatment the pain, swelling, and all problems cleared up and has not returned after a couple of months. Initially I did not think for a moment that this was an area that Dr. Bonebrake could help with, but once again I have been gratefully surprised. I would recomment Dr. Bonebrake for typical chiropratic needs and/or other issues that you might not have thought about going outside typical medicine and/or surgical proceedures. He treats each person as an individual and spends time with you to figure out what is needed to best solve your problems.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr "B" has been my chiropractor for 15 years. As a retired telephone man in Plano, I got injured on the job more times than I can remember. Instead of claiming on-the-job injury, which is way to much red tape & paperwork, I would go to him and get my situation resolved in, usually, one visit. His knowledge of the human body is extraordinary !!! I would highly recommend him (and do) to anyone who needs his services. Respectfully, James Coston

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

There is no way to describe Dr. Bonebrake until you have a problem that has not been helped. For the past 3 years, my husband has suffered from a side pain that has required repeated hospital visits. After many CTScans, x-rays, ultrasounds, and even exploratory surgery (where they decided to remove his gallbladder just to see if that would help) he was no closer to relief. After 2 years, he began having numbness and required another trip to the ER. This time his heart rate was so eratic that we was put into ICU and then emergency transported to a special heart hospital where he remained for a week. After many procedures including an angio-gram, there was STILL no answers. They used medications to regulate his heart and sent us away. 6 ER visits later, we contacted Dr. Bonebrake on the way to a new hospital to get a second opinion. We stop by to let him take a look. 10 minutes later my husbond got up from his table and has not had a problem since. He is an amazingly talented doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Bonebrake is an unbelievably talented provider that takes the time to figure out what problems are specific to his individual patients. I was a patient of his approximately 10 years ago and utilizing his nutritional counseling, I lost around 100 pounds and found a vitality I had never experienced before. After moving a great distance, I once again found myself in need of chiropractic care and was never able to find anyone to compare. I am now willing to drive 4 hours to get the help I need.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Hes a great Dr. and No problems at all changed my life for the better!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011