Ratings for Dr. Harith Hamid Ahmed Al-Ward

Best dr ever i always go to him for my refills and tearly check ups

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I feel like he really likes and really cares about his patients. he's professional but he's still able to connect with his patients. Humble and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

He rushed me through, interrupted me when I was describing symptoms. He spent less than 60 seconds with me and rushed me out the door. I did not feel like I was well looked after. And this is not the first time with him. Will not return to this walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Kind and knowledgeable doctor. The walking clinic is good but it can get busy at times and the wait can get long.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I don't have a family doctor, and so I visit few doctors for 2nd opinion, Dr. Harith has been great help, and I give him full credit for the excellent job he does every time I go to see him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr Al Ward is a knowledgeable doctor, he has excellent bed-side manner. Never had any problems with his care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

The reason why these comments are so varied is because a few years ago, Dr. Al- Ward was not very helpful. He used to be impatient and cold. But since last year, he has kind of changed. He has become more helpful, talkative, and is in a better mood. But overall I would give an average rating. It's ok to see him for walk-in, like a minor issue but for most conditions I would recommend going to your family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

This doctor was excellent!! really nice and funny. Very helpful ... I think those who have left a negative comment confused this doctor with someone else.. because he was one of the best doctor's I have seen.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011