Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Higley

Called for appointment and was given one for Thursday had all information in their computer about me and my insurance. Got call Tues afternoon that my appointment is cancelled they are not taking anymore Medicare guess they have their quota of old people.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Higley is very professional and has always been right on when it comes to my babies. I know I can trust him and his professional opinion. I have been dealing with Dr. Higley for 9 years and he is awesome. I recommend this practice to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I use him as a backup to my PCP, Dr. McLaughlin. This guy really rocks! He comes across as caring. He listens and does a good history. Between the two docs, I know I have someone to take care of me whenever I'm ill. I have recommended both to friends who have needed a new doctor. (My staff rating is because the billing department is sometimes a bit "off" their game. However, everything gets straightened out.)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Very unprofessional. Always felt rushed. Prescribed meds I didn't need.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I recomend him. I've had him ever since i was little and he's always right. im always getting sick so we see each other alot and hes funny

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Higley's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental