Ratings for Dr. Marc H. Adelman

I don't know if he's getting old or he just doesn't care. He treats patients very badly. He's extremely rude and his office is terrible! It looks dirty and unsanitary. Seek another OB/GYN if you want a doctor that cares about you and your health

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Honestly the worst doctor I have ever met. This guy doesn't care about his patients at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been going to dr Marc Adelman since 2011. He is such an amazing dr. Very easy to talk to. Gives you options. Always has a nurse in the room when performing procedures incase him or I needs something. The best girl there is Angie. She is truley an angel. Dr Adelman gives awesome advice. Always knows what to recommend when it comes to home remedies as well as otc meds when needed. He delivered my two boys at Beaumont hospital of Troy and was on top of it since i went into the hospital until delivery. I remember that he called the nurses at the hospital almost every hour to check on me and status. Love him & Angie and wouldn't change them for anyone even though he moved further.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Very good doctor I recommended to everybody I know

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Adelman caught something my other doctor missed! Dr. Adelman was already my OB/gyn, but I was very busy at the time so I let my primary care doc do my pap and the primary care doctor missed that my pap came back abnormal! Not only did Dr. Adelman notice the other doctor's oversight, he called me personally to talk to me about it so he could answer any questions I might have. Also, instead of having a nurse call, Dr. Adelman called me when my mammogram showed a small lump. He calmly talked me thru the next steps right then and there. Finally, I had seen Dr. Adelman originally because I could not stay pregnant and he has a very good reputation with high risk. Struggling with miscarriages left me heartbroken, but Dr. Adelman was kind. More importantly, he knows fertility and obstetrics. That was two kids and quite a few years ago. Obviously, I've been with him for quite a while. I stay because I always feel like he's fighting for me.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

It is true that he is not great with his bedside manners; however, if you are looking for a great Dr for a high risk pregnancy, he is the best. Again, you will left feeling emotionally drained and will need to get that support elswhere, but the reason I have healthy twin boys is because he is a exceptional with the Science of what it means to be a high risk and deliver healthy babies (his and mine number one goal). I had one miscarriage and unlike some other doctors, he wanted to check immediately "why", although not uncommon. We found that I was Rh Negative and spared me from another miscarriage. The end result is two wonderful twin boys and that is all that mattered to me:)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Quite possibly the worst bed side manner I have ever experienced. He liked to end the minute and a half prenatal appointments with "is that it?". The wait is extremely long, and he seemed to have WAY TO MANY clients for just himself to take care of adequately. He also failed to inform me that I was a carrier of CF, in fact he told me "everything came back fine" several times over, and so my husband was not tested, unprofessional and irresponsible. I am SO thankful that I was able to get new insurance and find a midwife & OB/GYN that actually care about their patients and their practice (not to mention the babies that they are helping to bring into the world!).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Adelman got me through a high risk, extremely difficult pregnancy. Long story, short, I went into premature labor at 23 1/2 weeks. I saw Dr. Adelman everyday while I lay in hospital bed for almost 5 weeks. His knowledge, dedication, patience, professionalism, and expertise are the reason I am the proud mom of healthy 16 year old twins. I have to say, I skipped a few annual check-ups and he really gave me heck. He sincerely cares about his patients and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

he was never on time i would be sitting in the waiting room for over 30mins every time.. he never really answered any of my questions.. when i would ask the staff for test results they would say he signed off on them so you are fine..he was very rude and unhelpful when it came to things .. i would NOT recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. A is amazing! He was so kind, helpful, understanding, and informative. I just switched to him and have been telling all of my girlfriends to switch to him as their OB/GYN. He is always calm, prompt, and caring. He never does anything unnecessary and walks you through everything. I could even pay over the phone and it took less than 3 minutes. The whole office is helpful and beyond kind. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Marc H. Adelman's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1976)

Coventry Healthcare