Ratings for Dr. Dennis M. Aguirre

This doctor is the rudest person I have ever met. No bedside manner at all! My mother will be taken somewhere else. Where she will be treated with respect and dignity. This place ought to be ashamed of their selves. The way the staff and doctor talk down to a patient with numerous medical problems with no respect and act like they know her medical history after one visit. So your saying your right and all her doctors of years are wrong. Word of advice for anyone don't go its not worth your time or money.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Every thing that has been said about this Doctor is true. Look at all tattoos on his arm makes you think about it. He live a hi life stall more than Doctors I know of.. is one of the rudest doctor I ever have seen and think the DEA should check up on his background we relive water rides what he drives. Stay away from this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Only went to this quack once. He has no bedside manner and is the rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I wouldn't recommend taking my pet to this quack because he'd probably enjoy giving any bad news too much. Avoid if you can.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Arrogant, self-centered, demanding, cold and uncompassionate, rude, Jekyll & Hyde personality. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have gone for years with chronic pain,my first visit I was relieved of a part of that pain,two more visits I was helped more. I am not 100 percent pain free but at least 30 percent better😊 The staff and Dr A are amazingly kind,knowledgable,and treat you like a human not cattle! Thank You to Dr.A and his team for putting quality back into my Life!

Submitted December 18, 2015

Well my wonderful experience with Mr. God was someone stole half my meds. I took him a police report he give me a few meds to wean me off, Ha Ha,I cant say how much he was giving me before because is was a lot, but he sent me on my marry little way and without help .But can say for a fact he walked like he was God and he thought he was god gift of woman and he knew it to hopeful they well leave. Beware because if this doctor dismisses you will not be able to find another pain doc because he red flags you .any doctor that is affiliated with Wellmont wont prescribe you anything because of him

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

front staff was rude and judgemental, a very unfair doctors office would not reccommend to anyone. go somewhere else

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Am not going back to this Dr. I wa taken off one med.because of liver disease! he prescribed me Dilaudid. without checking my cardiac functions.I went through very serious.and freighting side effects! He also gave me 4 steroid injections at one time.2 in cervical are.2 in lower lumbar region! wouldn`t recommend him at all!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I was a patient of dr Aguirre for 3years.was dropped from practice because I put one medication in the bottle and dr. Aguirre had no compassionate for the fact I just lost a brother to cancer and was taking care of another brother with cancer and a sister in law with cancer and also an artistic son which all depend on me . He could have gave me a second chance to come home and get the right pill but instead he dropped me. I have had 21 surgical procedures and he knew I needed his care and he didn't care. Now I can't find a doctor to see me because of him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Dennis M. Aguirre's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal