Ratings for Dr. Anya Kishinevsky

Dr. Kishinevsky is an excellent physician. She is very caring and compassionate. She is willing to take the time to explain everything to her patients and strives to make sure they comfortable with every aspect of the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Kishinevsky for removal of several moles on my face. From the start, her staff treated me very well. They were caring and professional. The office is beautiful and relaxing. Dr Kishinevsky was warm, highly knowledgeable, and took a lot of time to explain the procedure to me in detail. The surgery was done very well. I have scars so tiny that no one can see them. Dr Kishinevsky is a caring and talented doctor. I have gone back to her several times for other procedures, and it has always been a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Kishinevsky is a highly skilled surgeon, as well as being caring and compassionate. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Had fillers, Dr Kishinevsky eased my fears about an overdone look, I LOVE MY NEW LOOK!!! Tha staff was/ is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Anya Kishnivesky and her staff are exceptional in every way. Anya is a brilliant surgeon. I had met her in a hospital emergency room a few years back when she was called in to stitch a wound on my daughters face. he work was flawless leaving my daughter with no scars whatsoever. When it came time for me to have my eyes and breasts done i went to Anya. I am so pleased by her work it is better than I could ever have hoped for. P Lease feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns Deirdre K

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Anya is kind, understanding, attentive and listens to EXACTLY what you want. Her staff is so helpful and the follow up is wonderful. I was terrified of the surgury and they made me feel comfortable each step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone! She is wonderful and has changed my life!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Staff is professional and welcoming. Dr Kishinevsky is knowledgable and she listens! I was extremely happy with the outcome I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Went for an initial consultation. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Kishinevsky seems knowledgeable in her field.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Anya Kishinevsky's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Darien, CT