Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Wise

I tried to get an appointment with him and had scheduled an appointment twice and had conflicts and called and rescheduled but when I callef to reschedule the last appointment they kept telling me they didn't have my referral. So I went to see our primary care physician and they sent thg he referral only Charly told me they didn't have it. Fir three weeks I called back and forth to get our primary doctor to refax the referral but still Charly said they didn't have it. My doctor finally called and was told that because we missed three appointments they couldn't reschedule us. The appointment was for my daughter that has turners syndrome and we have to travel to UAB for her to have surgeries and she other medical issues. But because I rescheduled three times even though I had called and I hadn't just no showed I could not get my daughter an appointment with this office. I would not take a dying skunk to see this office or this man who calls himself a doctor. Poor excuse for an office and office manager as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Saw him 3 times in the 5 years I went to his office!!! His nurse practitioner Jill does little to help you( see review Jill Woodham)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Steven D. Wise's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL