Ratings for Dr. Bethany A. Cummings

One of the rudest doctors I've ever had to deal with! She's extremely judgmental and takes bits and pieces from what you say and makes it out to be much worse. She has no bedside manners and talks to you like you're stupid. I hope to NEVER deal with her again.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Cummings is the best doctor ever. I went to the ER with GI problems. She has really good bedside manner. It was busy that night but she made me feel like I was the only patient at the hospital. She cared for me like I was her son. She told me where to go to get my medicine for the lowest price. A lot of times when I leave a doctor I am left with more questions and worries. Dr. Cummings addressed every possible concern without me even asking because she explained everything so well. If anyone has anything bad to say about her its because they are drug addicts that didn't get the pain med they wanted. I work at a pharmacy I know how drug addicts are when they don't get things their way. Bottom line Dr. Cummings is the best. I have seen specialist for 5 years for my problems and no one has been able to tell me whats wrong. Specialist keep telling me I have GERD. Dr. Cummings within 2 minutes of meeting me said you may have Chrone's disease. I got the test and she was right. She is very smart and very nice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Cummings saw my Daughter in late December for bad stomach cramps and a fever. She was wonderful with her and made her feel much more at ease in the hospital setting. Her exam seemed thorough and she explained what tests she wanted run and how they would work. After the results came back she even let my Daughter see her scan on the computer, and briefly taught her what she was looking at. She explained her diagnosis, and answered my wife's and my questions. While you can't always find the same doctor you saw before in a big emergency room, I would ask if Dr. Cummings was working if I went again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

totally sterile,and uncaring

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Bethany A. Cummings's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, VA