Ratings for Dr. Jill C. Rosenstock

I started with another Dr. at Medpeds and was so devastated when she retired that I cried. I have had very bad experiences with non-caring doctors and was nervous when staring with Dr. Rosenstock. but now! I can not see me going anywhere else. I just love her. Caring, compassionate, very knowledgeable, does not waste your time and gets results. You can't ask for more that that.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Love Dr. Rosenstock. Always friendly, helpful and present!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Rosenstock is by far one of the best doctors I've encountered. Her pleasant demeanor makes you comfortable. She is very caring, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable. She listens intently and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns about your treatment options. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Ive been out of the area for 3 years now and have yet to find a match to Dr. Rosenstock's level of care, compassion, and all around greatness. She was the doctor for my family of 3 (2 children and me). We went through newborn- 8 years pediatrics, mental health issues, an autism diagnosis, and women's health and she was great with it all. If she did not know, she would ask and research. I was low income at the time and Dr. Rosenstock always helped getting me prescriptions that would be covered by my insurance, unlike other doctors who prescribe what they want without care of cost to the patient. I hope to find a doctor like her again one day... It's been too long!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Rosenstock is amazing. She is an excellent ped. My little one, my husband and I love her she is thorough and very welcoming! I would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Good

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

From day one I knew I liked Dr.Rosenstock, I will be with her the distance. She's GREAT!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Jill Rosenstock is a superior, caring, professional doctor. I have seen Dr. Rosenstock as my primary doctor for over ten years. I became very sick with congestive heart failure 4 years ago. Dr. Rosenstock quickly recognized my illness and without delay engaged numerous doctors. My heart failure required numerous procedures and the use of a LVAD pump to bridge time while waiting for a heart. She was the primary care doctor that help me through my journey receiving a new heart. Her involvement providing care, offering advice, consulting with other doctors helped save my life. From the start she stayed in constant contact with numerous doctors and family members. She never stopped carring, calling checking on my progress and offering asistance. Dr. Rosenstock is my hero she is the best in her class. My other hero is the donor that provided me the second chance at life.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Rosenstock is a godsend. What an incredible woman and a compassionate, responsible, hard working doctor. She is literally the best primary care physician anyone could ask for.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Jill C. Rosenstock's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company