Ratings for Dr. Katherine Chiu

Dr. Katherine Chiu was my primary care physician at Cedars Sinai Medical Center from 2006 thru 2010. I simply wish I could find a primary care physician who is as thorough, caring and professional as she. I was very sad to lose her as my doctor and highly recommend Dr. Chiu. As a stage 4 (lymphoma) patient, she ordered immediately all exams and test necessary in order to accurately diagnose my illness, as well as aftercare support. Today, almost five years later, I am doing very well, healthy and playing golf on a daily/weekly basis. Dr. Chiu would definitely be my primary care physician, as well as my geriatric, since I'm not getting any younger.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She mention to me that she was going to write me a prescription. After she left the room, I sat there for about 15 mins and waited, with no instruction on what to do next. I went to the nurses station where the nurses were being equally useless. I stood there and they stared at me until I said something. They were busy eating candy and waiting for me to say something. I was a little taken back, especially since I pay ALOT of money for my insurance and to visit that office.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

She canceled my appointment- Receptionist Michelle was rude- She does not have flexible appointment times. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Katherine Chiu's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Great West Life