Dr. Vasanth M. Vishwanath

You may also like

Rate Dr. Vasanth M. Vishwanath

Dr. Vasanth M. Vishwanath's Ratings

Cattle Ranch Care
I am 32 weeks pregnant and just now met my OB for the 1rst time! Not only did I wait an hr for my scheduled apt but I only got 5 minutes of his time! That 5 minutes consisted of him blowing my concerns off, not listening to me, interrupting and patronizing me and then walking out of the room without even a handshake or goodbye. No courtesy, concern or care and to think I waited all this time to give this up until now faceless man the benefit of the doubt when all my friends and family thought I should leave. The staff has overall has been unhelpful and disconcerting and everyone I've spoken to has found it VERY unusual that I had never met my doctor all this time. Even the EMT in the ambulance and staff at the ER when I went into preterm labor the previous month said, "I'm so sorry to hear your this far long and haven't even met your doctor yet!? I would be shopping around if I were you!" I cannot believe that all this time he didn't even so much as review my chart or know my name when he entered the room, no knowledge of my preterm labor, previous pregnancies, whether Id be delivering vaginal or c-section and when he would ask a question I would barely utter a syllable before he'd interrupt me. Why even bother to ask?! Spare yourself the mistake of choosing this man now! He only looks at his patients like cash cows, milking their insurance for God knows what while delivering substandard care. Do not be fooled by their fancy office...it's all for show and supported by the financial milking of insurance companies. The staff is unknowledgeable. When you ask a question they either tell you they don't know or guess because the only thing their qualified to do is write down your weight, take your blood pressure, listen to the baby's heart...and that's it. You have questions and need answers? Forget about it! Be prepared to be your own doctor via Google because that's the best care you're going to get because they don't! I have to wonder if some or all of the good reviews are even legit. I'm sure patients (like myself...until now) have been passive and meek, second guessing they're right to be upset and when and ultimately don't post their opinion because they never get around to it or let it go. The ones that do post good reviews have to be fake or not know any better. The fact that the doctor and staff don't-even-care to show one iota of concern that your noticeably upset and just say "ok, that's fine" is disturbing. I'm certainly not the first for them to respond like such a complacent drone. I suppose a patient leaving doesn't hurt when they're cramming more cattle than they can handle anyways. Women who don't look up reviews ahead of time or do but dismiss the bad ones as special exceptions are prime for the milking. Please don't be one of them. I've heard amazing things about Dr Grooms but only after I was already a patient of Dr. Vish but was too overwhelmed with life's to dos to make the switch without a life altering neon sign telling me to. Now I wish I had and the only good that can come of my misfortune is that maybe it will help someone else make a wiser choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I love Dr. Vish, he is amazing at what he does. He has been my gynecologist for both of my pregnancies which were both complicated as he ensured me that everything would be just fine & 2x2 everything turned out just fine!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

awsome place to go to only problem you d oo n't really see dr.vishwanath only like once or twice but the other doctor that trats you is super understanding and nice i felt really comftrable their and they have their own ultrasound machince which is a plus i would reccomend this place

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

DR.VISH is an excellent doctor , I first started seeing him last year his staff is always polite and they know me by name , last year lost my baby to preterm labor and doctor VISH was right there to comfort me and take his time to be with my family he also got me connected to a prenatal councillor that helped me talk threw my pain they sent cardsand phone calls and where patient with me. Im pregnant again and doctor vish is still my doctor im high risk so he makes sure that im seen and also gave a high risk doctor helm I have weekly visits and they are always on point I always go early in the morning. ... Dr. Vish is a great caring and compassionate MD... I would recommend him to all

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I had surgery with Dr. Vo. She wasn't in the office for my post op appt, so they told me I would see Dr. Vishwanath. It was a joke. He talked about hysterectomies with me, something I NEVER discussed with Vo. He was rude and condescending. When I went to make an appt with my actual Dr. (Vo), they would not let me make an appointment. They told me no, they would not see me again. RUN FAR from these doctors! The way they treat patients is disgusting. I have never had a doctor abandon me before. Further legal action will be taken.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2465610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Vishwanath for 10 years now. He's very caring n professional. His staff is a wonderful set of ladies who have always answered all my pregnancy questions (medication related). This is my second pregnancy and I was more than happy to to go back. He may not always be there but he remembered how much my son weighed 2 years after he was born lol. I highly recommend him n his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

I started seiing him 4 years ago with my first preg... he was great. He gave me confidence and care.. he has a great sense of humor and is very family oriented... I am seiing him again with my second pregnancy.. it is true that he does not see me all the time but the np's are just as great, and the receptionists are alway very helpful... the reason we don't see him as much is bcus he is very busy and the office is always full of patients that want the best and get the best at his clinic... I would not go anywhere else...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

WENT TO DR. VISH HE WAS VERY POLITE...ON MY SECOND VISIT I FOUND OUT THAT THE BABY NO LONGER HAD A HEARTBEAT, THE NP, WERE VERY UN SYMPATHETIC TO MY SITUATION, JUST SIMPLY STATED "YES IT'S WHAT WE SUSPECTED THE BABY HAS NO HEARTBEAT" NO REAL EXPLANATION OF WHY OR WHAT HAPPEN...I WAS LEFT IN SHOCK AND IN DIS-BELIEF, THE FRONT RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY POLITE WHEN SHE CALLED TO LET ME KNOW DR. VISH WANTED TO SEE ME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING....WHEN I SAW DR. V, HE WAS VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE, WHEN I HAD MY D&C HE TALKED TO ME AND MY MOTHER AND HELPED ME STAY CALM, IF I WERE TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN I WOULD GO TO DR. VISH AGAIN, BUT I WOULD ONLY MAKE AM APPTS WHEN DR. VISH IS THERE, UNLESS HE CHANGES NP'S...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been with him for 14yrs,I have become a healthcare professsional and refer pts and family to him. Some of his staff has been with him the entire time including one of his NP's. He has a caring heart and really does care about his patients. Those of you who are complaining about not seeing him you have to remember he is playing catch to deliver one of God's most precious gifts and or remember that we females as we get older or by nature have reproductive problems that may require surgery. I also know that he does assist in alot of other physicians surgery's. He is a real blessing..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Hardly see the Doctor but it's expected, every staff member is very help. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2110805].votes_count ]]