Ratings for Dr. Shannon L. Tilly

I love Dr. Tilly. She has delivered 2 of my children and now I'm seeing her for my last one. She has great bedside manners. She always listens to you and never makes you feel rushed. She makes me feel so comfortable and I would recommend her to anyone. When delivering all my children she took her time, sat at the bedside. She is great!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I have had many visits with Dr. Tilly. My first impression was that I found her cute and I appreciate her smile. Her sense of humor can be harsh at times (although she reminded me of a friend so I continued to visit and who wants to switch during a pregnancy). Her bedside manner though is somewhat unprofessional and leaves a lot to be desired and she will argue that the patient doesn't know her own body because 'numbers don't add up.' Very aggrivating is the waiting time that could get up to 1hour 30mins for a 10min (if that) amount of her time in the room with you. Her staff is awesome and very sweet!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Shannon Tilly gave me no diagnosis and little to no care regarding the acute onset of severe pain in my abdomen that started 3 days ago. She advised me to keep my appointment with another specialist on the 30th...10 days from now...but she did nothing to treat my symptoms which have come on acutely and are quite painful. She literally treated me like a drug-seeker...in fact, she says she 'doesn't prescribe narcotics' and that she could give me 'tylenol'...in spite of the fact that we talked about this pain being a possible kidney stone or bladder issue that might take some serious diagnostic testing. I told her I was a bit shocked that she didn't take care of her patients' pain, and she said, "You know, on that note, I think I need to leave, Happy Holidays." and walked out the door, literally. I will never see her again nor would I recommend her to anyone. As well, she interrupted constantly, and her hands smelled like Mexican food! Not at all professional.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I have loved going to Dr. Tilly! She is a great MD. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and really cares about you!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Tilly is very knowledgable, personable, and efficient. She knows and cares about her patients and makes sure to do everything she can for them.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Shannon L. Tilly's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)