Ratings for Dr. Sean S. Gupton

Great staff. Doctor was very helpful and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Had to see Dr. Gumpton for a severe cold and an eye infection while on holidays. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and treated me promptly and quickly. Excellent care and service and I can only highly recommend him to all other Canadian and US patients!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I agree, best doctors I have ever seen! Very smart but also seems like a cool guy.... Not one of those self involved stuck up doctors that don't really care about you, they are a dime a dozen. If you need a doctor don't hesitate.... He is the best you will ever find!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I can't believe I ended up at an Urgent Care while on vacation. Doctor was very helpful and knowledgable. Although there were about four other patients ahead of me, the staff had a good flow and by the time I had finished my forms and vitals, the doc was ready to see me. I never felt rushed, which is important to me. If you end up needing a doctor, make sure to go to this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Saw this doc at Minit-Medical Urgent Care in Lahaina, best experience I've had. Fast, friendly, efficient. Why can't my clinic at home be this good. . ?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009