Ratings for Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee

Doctor Banerjee cured my Barrets in two sessions. He explained everything in a clear and precise manner, and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Extermely knowledgeable doctor but needs to improve his behavior with the patients

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I did not have an office appointment with Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee. My only meeting with him was at UMC (Tucson, AZ) when he performed an out-patient Colonoscopy on me. This was my 4th Colonoscopy in 15 years. I experienced NO problems or pain with the prior three procedures. During his Colonoscopy I asked for additional medication for pain at least twice during the procedure. The procedure was extremely painful and I was in constant pain for 48 hours after being released from the hospital. I missed a second day from work due to internal and external pain. I contacted my primary care physician to report my concerns and instructed her office to update my medical file that I will not accept future treatments from Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee in any way, shape, or form. I am very dissatisfied with Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee and would not recommend him to anyone. Rating = Extremely Dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee's Credentials

• Univ Of London, St George'S Hosp Med Sch (352-24 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)