Ratings for Dr. Ruby Parmar

Excellent optometrist, friendly, and very pleasant. Would certainly recommend however, the prices on their frames are insanely overpriced. The frames I got were more than double the price of the nearest competitor either in store or online. Fortunately, they were fully covered by my insurance but when I go back, they've lost me long term on anything other than just an exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail and made sure I understood everything before I left the clinic. She is very kind and patient. The staff is pleasant and kind. I had a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Parmar is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She does the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever experienced. She is just wonderful and I have brought my whole family to her clinic. Just an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Ruby Parmar is the best oculist in the whole region!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Took my 4 year old son to see Dr. Parmar on a friend's recommendation. Big mistake! Her office is very disorganized. We walked in with an appointment. There was a mom and son there also with an appointment, but they weren't in the book. Dr. Parmar saw us first, although very pleasant she seemed a little lost and flustered during my sons exam. She deemed him to have a second opinion by a Pediatric ophthalmologist and told me she would make a referral. After nearly TWO weeks of not hearing a thing from their office, I followed up. Her assistant for 1) couldn't find my son in their system 2) when she finally did, no referral was ever sent. Instead of HER doing her job and following up with either Dr. Parmar. Or just sending the referral she told me to call and speak to Parmar directly. Very disappointed in this office, I will never go back not refer a single person there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This Doctor is very thorough and caring. She came in on her day off to see me. She is the best. I have referred many friends to her and they all have have had a very good experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this Doctor for 6 years. She is great and really cares for all of her patients. She always explains everything in detail and answers all our questions. She saved my eye and took great care of me for which I am very thankful. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is the best Doctor I have come across.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Wife and son both went there prescriptions were both wrong wife has been wearing glasses for 15 yrs and this is the first time she's had issues. Son cant wear new glasses because too strong. Dr charged for second exam even though it was to confirm prescripton. Receptionist very rude

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Oh Dr Parmar... you have saved the day when I came in. I had the wrong glasses purchased online before and you gave me something way better! thank you thank you thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have been seeing this Doctor for many years and she is one of the best. She takes her time and does a very thorough eye exam. She is very professional and caring. I have recommended many family and friends to her and they all feel the same. I am always very happy with the quality of my glasses and service provided at this clinic. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015