Ratings for Dr. Ruby Parmar

Dr. Ruby Parmar does a very detailed eye exam and takes the time to explain the results. She is a really good Optometrist. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The best most clear and concise explanations. Not much choice with respect to glasses though.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Receptionist is extremely rude. Called to sort out a discrepancy on my prescription form that I paid over 90$ for and she was very rude to me after I told her I was ordering some glasses online. Ruby is a decent optometrist but the help that she hires is absolutely terrible. Was a customer of 5 years and I will not be returning to this office again. I advise you to look elsewhere, there are plenty of optometrist offices in Vancouver that will do a better job with a much more friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Excellent optometrist, friendly, and very pleasant. Would certainly recommend however, the prices on their frames are insanely overpriced. The frames I got were more than double the price of the nearest competitor either in store or online. Fortunately, they were fully covered by my insurance but when I go back, they've lost me long term on anything other than just an exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail and made sure I understood everything before I left the clinic. She is very kind and patient. The staff is pleasant and kind. I had a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Parmar is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She does the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever experienced. She is just wonderful and I have brought my whole family to her clinic. Just an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Ruby Parmar is the best oculist in the whole region!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Took my 4 year old son to see Dr. Parmar on a friend's recommendation. Big mistake! Her office is very disorganized. We walked in with an appointment. There was a mom and son there also with an appointment, but they weren't in the book. Dr. Parmar saw us first, although very pleasant she seemed a little lost and flustered during my sons exam. She deemed him to have a second opinion by a Pediatric ophthalmologist and told me she would make a referral. After nearly TWO weeks of not hearing a thing from their office, I followed up. Her assistant for 1) couldn't find my son in their system 2) when she finally did, no referral was ever sent. Instead of HER doing her job and following up with either Dr. Parmar. Or just sending the referral she told me to call and speak to Parmar directly. Very disappointed in this office, I will never go back not refer a single person there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This Doctor is very thorough and caring. She came in on her day off to see me. She is the best. I have referred many friends to her and they all have have had a very good experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this Doctor for 6 years. She is great and really cares for all of her patients. She always explains everything in detail and answers all our questions. She saved my eye and took great care of me for which I am very thankful. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is the best Doctor I have come across.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015