Ratings for Dr. Ruby Parmar

I'd had refraction to prescribe spectacles from several ophthalmologists and they were fine. However, my ophthalmologist after 25 years refused to write any more prescriptions. An optician I trusted recommended Ruby Parmar, a Doctor of Optometry. I'm so glad. She was more thorough than any ophthalmologist I have seen, explained more, was very knowledgeable, and she inspired total confidence. My family now sees here whenever they need refraction. I was expecting that an ophthalmologist might be better at finding pathology other than focusing problems. Not so. Her thoroughness and the depth of her examining exceeded all my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had an eye emergency even though they were booked solid for the day she fit me in and got me to the surgeon immediately. She is a great Doctor and very thorough. Her staff is really good as well.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

best optometrist I have ever been to .... friendly, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. PArma is very good at her job an through with her examinations. She always provides the patient with options for eyewear that suits their needs and lifeatyle. She will refer out to other specialists when there is a need for it and follows up at yearly check ups. The staff does not try and push produces on the patient and try to work with them and their budget. I have recommended her office to other seeks vision assessment and care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Parmar is very detailed in her eye examination and is very thorough. The staff is really good and very helpful. I really recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Great clinic and exceptional Doctor. Have recommended a few of my family members and they all have had nothing but great things to say about this clinic. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The Doctor is really great. She really explains everything in detail and spends time with you. The staff is helpful. Overall great experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Parmar is a great Optometrist. She helped saved my vision. I am really greatful to her. Her staff is really kind and helpful. I would recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Way over rated, she couldn't figure out I had a prism on my glasses. I have dry eyes and she gave me eye drops for it which is not a rocket science coz I have been using drops for years and I told her the drops do a little help so is there an alternative but she insisted that the drops that she gave me it would work Her assistant was trying to sell me glasses and when she gave up as I had my glasses just a year before, she got upset Will never go back again

Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Parmar is extremely good. She does a very thorough eye exam. I can see really well out my new glasses. She is really patient and answers all my questions. They have reasonable prices for glasses and lenses as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017