Ratings for Dr. Ruby Parmar

Way over rated, she couldn't figure out I had a prism on my glasses. I have dry eyes and she gave me eye drops for it which is not a rocket science coz I have been using drops for years and I told her the drops do a little help so is there an alternative but she insisted that the drops that she gave me it would work Her assistant was trying to sell me glasses and when she gave up as I had my glasses just a year before, she got upset Will never go back again

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Parmar is extremely good. She does a very thorough eye exam. I can see really well out my new glasses. She is really patient and answers all my questions. They have reasonable prices for glasses and lenses as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Parmar is a really good Doctor. She really went out of her way to help my mother. Her eye exams are really thorough.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Ruby Parmar does a very detailed eye exam and takes the time to explain the results. She is a really good Optometrist. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The best most clear and concise explanations. Not much choice with respect to glasses though.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Receptionist is extremely rude. Called to sort out a discrepancy on my prescription form that I paid over 90$ for and she was very rude to me after I told her I was ordering some glasses online. Ruby is a decent optometrist but the help that she hires is absolutely terrible. Was a customer of 5 years and I will not be returning to this office again. I advise you to look elsewhere, there are plenty of optometrist offices in Vancouver that will do a better job with a much more friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Excellent optometrist, friendly, and very pleasant. Would certainly recommend however, the prices on their frames are insanely overpriced. The frames I got were more than double the price of the nearest competitor either in store or online. Fortunately, they were fully covered by my insurance but when I go back, they've lost me long term on anything other than just an exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail and made sure I understood everything before I left the clinic. She is very kind and patient. The staff is pleasant and kind. I had a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Parmar is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She does the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever experienced. She is just wonderful and I have brought my whole family to her clinic. Just an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Ruby Parmar is the best oculist in the whole region!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016