You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ruby Parmar

Dr. Parmar is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She does the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever experienced. She is just wonderful and I have brought my whole family to her clinic. Just an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Ruby Parmar is the best oculist in the whole region!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Took my 4 year old son to see Dr. Parmar on a friend's recommendation. Big mistake! Her office is very disorganized. We walked in with an appointment. There was a mom and son there also with an appointment, but they weren't in the book. Dr. Parmar saw us first, although very pleasant she seemed a little lost and flustered during my sons exam. She deemed him to have a second opinion by a Pediatric ophthalmologist and told me she would make a referral. After nearly TWO weeks of not hearing a thing from their office, I followed up. Her assistant for 1) couldn't find my son in their system 2) when she finally did, no referral was ever sent. Instead of HER doing her job and following up with either Dr. Parmar. Or just sending the referral she told me to call and speak to Parmar directly. Very disappointed in this office, I will never go back not refer a single person there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This Doctor is very thorough and caring. She came in on her day off to see me. She is the best. I have referred many friends to her and they all have have had a very good experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this Doctor for 6 years. She is great and really cares for all of her patients. She always explains everything in detail and answers all our questions. She saved my eye and took great care of me for which I am very thankful. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is the best Doctor I have come across.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Wife and son both went there prescriptions were both wrong wife has been wearing glasses for 15 yrs and this is the first time she's had issues. Son cant wear new glasses because too strong. Dr charged for second exam even though it was to confirm prescripton. Receptionist very rude

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Oh Dr Parmar... you have saved the day when I came in. I had the wrong glasses purchased online before and you gave me something way better! thank you thank you thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have been seeing this Doctor for many years and she is one of the best. She takes her time and does a very thorough eye exam. She is very professional and caring. I have recommended many family and friends to her and they all feel the same. I am always very happy with the quality of my glasses and service provided at this clinic. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My dad and I both went here for eye exams. My dad was given the completely wrong prescription and had to go back, he still doesn't see well with the second prescription. I have been there 4 times now with different prescriptions each time. I also was told to buy $300 lenses for this incorrect prespriction which was never filled (due to my ever changing prescription). After so much confusion I expressed some dissatisfaction with my services, the doctor then had the gall to tell me she "didn't want to deal with me anymore" and offered a $200 refund to get rid of me. DO NOT GO HERE. And her receptionist is very rude and disorganized!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Such a cool doctor! I would recommend to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Ruby Parmar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parmar is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She does the most comprehensive eye exam I have ever experienced. She is just wonderful and I have brought..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ruby Parmar is the best oculist in the whole region!"

January 13, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Took my 4 year old son to see Dr. Parmar on a friend's recommendation. Big mistake! Her office is very disorganized. We walked in with an appointment. There wa..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is very thorough and caring. She came in on her day off to see me. She is the best. I have referred many friends to her and they all have have had ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been seeing this Doctor for 6 years. She is great and really cares for all of her patients. She always explains everything in detail and an..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Wife and son both went there prescriptions were both wrong wife has been wearing glasses for 15 yrs and this is the first time she's had issues. Son cant wear ..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Oh Dr Parmar... you have saved the day when I came in. I had the wrong glasses purchased online before and you gave me something way better! thank you thank you..."

August 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5C 6R5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1899 Rosser Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042987555".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this Doctor for many years and she is one of the best. She takes her time and does a very thorough eye exam. She is very professional and ca..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My dad and I both went here for eye exams. My dad was given the completely wrong prescription and had to go back, he still doesn't see well with the second pres..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a cool doctor! I would recommend to anyone!!!"

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parmar is a great Doctor. My family and I have been going to see her for 5 years now and every time the service we get at her office is the best. She is ver..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Listening to my Grandma talking about this doctor is disappointing. God I hope she does not take advantage of old people my grandma wants to give her another c..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 6 years now and she is a great doctor. Helpful, friendly and very personable."

October 7, 2014