You may also like

Rate Dr. Ruby Parmar

Dr. Ruby Parmar's Ratings

Wife and son both went there prescriptions were both wrong wife has been wearing glasses for 15 yrs and this is the first time she's had issues. Son cant wear new glasses because too strong. Dr charged for second exam even though it was to confirm prescripton. Receptionist very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Oh Dr Parmar... you have saved the day when I came in. I had the wrong glasses purchased online before and you gave me something way better! thank you thank you thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I have been seeing this Doctor for many years and she is one of the best. She takes her time and does a very thorough eye exam. She is very professional and caring. I have recommended many family and friends to her and they all feel the same. I am always very happy with the quality of my glasses and service provided at this clinic. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My dad and I both went here for eye exams. My dad was given the completely wrong prescription and had to go back, he still doesn't see well with the second prescription. I have been there 4 times now with different prescriptions each time. I also was told to buy $300 lenses for this incorrect prespriction which was never filled (due to my ever changing prescription). After so much confusion I expressed some dissatisfaction with my services, the doctor then had the gall to tell me she "didn't want to deal with me anymore" and offered a $200 refund to get rid of me. DO NOT GO HERE. And her receptionist is very rude and disorganized!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Such a cool doctor! I would recommend to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Parmar is a great Doctor. My family and I have been going to see her for 5 years now and every time the service we get at her office is the best. She is very genuinely caring and definitely knows her stuff. We highly recommend her office!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 6 years now and she is a great doctor. Helpful, friendly and very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Parmar is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, understanding and kind. Her assistant is the same! My experiences with them are very positive and I highly recommend their place :) Their price is also very affordable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

Dr. Parmar is a great Doc and really knows her stuff....she is very caring, punctual and goes above and beyond for her patients. I saw her a few months ago and credit her for saving my eyesight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Parmar for about 3 years now and am very pleased with how she has looked after my vision problems from contacts to transitional glasses and after cataract surgery vision problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471875].votes_count ]]