You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chirag Shah

I was seen for a problem that has been addressed by other doctors, with little success. The problem was also that I never really understood the issue or the kind of ongoing treatment that would be required. The office and Dr. Shah paid attention to my problem and started me on a new treatment course. The problems will not be resolved, but my current vision level can be sustained. At this point it is a lot to ask for and wasn't an option offered by others. He has taken very good care of me and interested in my future, which not all doctors care to do when dealing with a senior.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

This appt was a total waste if time for me. Dr.Shah kept trying to google during the appt but the computer was down and he kept saying I could google it at home but never told me what I "had". I have called three times to get the report faxed to my dr as I am seeing a neurologist in two days and the staff finally told me he hasn't dictated my report even tho I saw him 4 months ago. Would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Shah has been absolutely excellent with my parents. My dad is receiving injections and the promptness with which he started receiving treatment was excellent! We are most grateful to him!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Leaves a lot to be desired. Not as knowledgable as dr savage whom I usually see

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have seen Dr. Shah for bleeding in my eye due to macular degeneration. I was loosing eye sight and he helped me to gain my eye sight back by monthly injections. I am so thankful to him for his help and I find his chair side manner excellent. He explained my family and I, everything in detail and keeps me updated regarding my recovery and progress. I think he is one of the best physician/retinal specialist in city.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I've been to better doctor's. Kept changing his mind about the reasoning behind my diagnoses of eye inflammation.

Submitted February 24, 2013

Nothing special at all. I had already been with better doctors!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Shah and his staff are very professional, polite and always helpful. Dr. Shah has been very informative and kind with my retina condition over the past 18 months, as such,I am truly pleased my optometrist referred me to him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I've been to many different eye doctors and Dr.Shah has been the best. He is very thorough and explained everything to me respectfully as a person, not a hint of condescension that I have learned to just tolerate. The staff are very competent, kind and attentive. I felt so well taken care of and they made sure I was well informed and reassured.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Chirag Shah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seen for a problem that has been addressed by other doctors, with little success. The problem was also that I never really understood the issue or the ki..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This appt was a total waste if time for me. Dr.Shah kept trying to google during the appt but the computer was down and he kept saying I could google it at home..."

June 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W". Address has been updated from "None" to "6707 Elbow Drive Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032555561".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shah has been absolutely excellent with my parents. My dad is receiving injections and the promptness with which he started receiving treatment was excelle..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Leaves a lot to be desired. Not as knowledgable as dr savage whom I usually see"

September 26, 2014