Ratings for Dr. Ravinder K. Agarwal

Dr Agarwal was quite knowledgeable and helped find out what was wrong with me!! He ordered an array of blood tests that evidently had never been done, finding out that I am IgA deficient...the answer to all of my health problems, really. It is nice to finally know the root of my issues. I quit going to him after finding him obviously staring at my breasts during much of my last visit, not even looking me in the eye. It's a shame, because I appreciated his medical care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr Agarwal has a very strong accent, but is very dedicated to helping his patients. I went to him for allergy testing and sinus problems. He asked m many questions about my health history and was extremely thorough. He perscribed 2 new meds to relieve the problems. I went on my way. The next day at work, he called to check on how I was doing. I was shocked and impressed. He solved my problems and now I don't have to go see him. If I start having symptoms again, I would most definately go back. It was easy to get an appointment. His staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Ravinder K. Agarwal's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Des Moines, IA