Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Drews

Dr. Drews is an exception these days, he has a heart. He is always positive no matter how bad is the situation, he never gave up on us and I feel very blessed to have met him! All the RMA team is excellent, I really recommend!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

My husband and I had a generally positive experience with RMA and Dr. Drews. There were some hiccups along the way, but that’s to be expected with any fertility treatment. Reproductive medicine is a tricky, evolving science, and each woman’s body is unique. There were some surprises with me and the protocol had to be adjusted, but Dr. Drews was more than willing to do so. I always felt he was very respectful and genuinely wanted to help us. As a patient, I also did my homework and tried to understand things from his perspective as well. Long story short, after a few bumps in the road, I conceived our twins who are due in just a few weeks. We couldn’t have done it without RMA, so I am a very satisfied and grateful past patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

The worst doctor i've ever seen. He was sudjesting donor sperm since my husband had vasectomy. When my ivf failed he recommended donor egg. He didn't even meet with me after ivf failed. At this clinic, you are just a number. Luckily I switch to NY clinic and I had the best doctor ! I've seen him every single visit, retrieval and transfer .... I became pregnant and i have healthy boy :)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am also surprised by the negative comments for Dr. Drews. From the first appointment, he explained in detail what his plan would be for me. After several pregnancy losses, it was a relief to feel like I had a path to motherhood ahead of me and I felt I was in good hands! I will always be grateful for all his help. He is the reason I am a mother today! I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am shocked by the negative reviews of Dr Drews. I am currently being seen by him after transferring from another clinic. While I am not yet pregnant I have the utmost confidence in Dr Drews as well as RMA. Dr Drews has taken significant time with me at each appointment to discuss my options and is always armed with a plan for next steps. He is reassuring and encouraging and has explained each step along the way. He treats me as a person and not just a patient. I would recommend him to anyone and trust him to help me achieve the one thing I want more than anything - to become a mom.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Dr. Drews and his colleagues at RMA of NJ. Before coming to RMA we had experience working with two other fertility centers in NJ and came to RMA after I did an extensive research on all NJ fertility center. Their statistics is off the charts and until we’ve had experience working with them we both were a little bit skeptical. But not anymore! The biggest difference between RMA and two other centers we went to was the level of prep work Dr. Drews put in before even trying IVF. We started in February and were scheduled to go in cycle only at the end of April. We both went through extensive testing and issues were discovered on both sides. Until we both became healthy to start IVF no conversation about IVF has even started. That fact was a huge difference between RMA and two other centers we went to. The doctor in second center was eager enough to start IUI without thorough review of our case we brought from the first center. All procedures we went through at RMA were performed at the highest professional level. Honestly after dealing with two other centers we were blown away by the levels of details Dr. Drews and his stuff applied to us. From day one we knew who our nurse was and who our financial advisor was and we had numerous communications with both. His nurse Samantha was SO nice to my wife who experienced bleeding until 7th week of pregnancy that I cannot describe it here. She called us in the evening/morning and on the weekends. Samantha became our family member. We became pregnant naturally having sex once after all prep procedures were over and before our cycle was supposed to start. We are 8 weeks pregnant now and we are very nervous about the future because we did lost pregnancies twice at different times in the past. You may think that we are leaving positive review because of our positive (so far at least) outcome. But this is not the case. No matter what happened with this pregnancy we WILL come back to RMA and Dr. Drews again if needed. From the depth of my wife and mine hearts we wish Dr. Drews and RMA all the best in the future. We don’t know how you managed to create this amazing client experience and we beg you not to loose it. Regards, M and D

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Drews was very helpful to me. I unfortunately did get pregnant with him but lost them at around the 6 week mark. Dr. Drews did my D&C and could not have been more sympathetic and warm hearted. He even went out to talk to my family after the procedure. My insurance no longer covered IVF at RMA and I was sad to go. I wish him and his team all the best. This is a very delicate time for many couples so sometimes being blunt may seem harsh however, we need to remember that we need to hear and listen to the information being provided to us. There were times that I waited for screenings and for a face to face appointment but that happens at every doctor's office so I cannot fault RMA for that.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Drews was the only MD that found my true diagnosis. Cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Yes, we did have problems with the Finance dept but Dr. Drews and his nurse Anne Tepper, especially Anne who I interacted with the most at RMANJ (she even called me at 8PM after hours just to make sure I had taken my meds for my IVF cycle), were wonderful. Thanks to them I now have 2 healthy twin girls after only 1 IVF cycle!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The worst doctor I ever seen. At our initial consultation, right from the start he kept suggesting for us to use donor eggs and that's prior to looking our test results or fertility history or even talking to us! All despite the fact that we told him right away that we were not interested in donor eggs. He kept going in his monotone voice without even listening our questions, and appeared absent minded. He was also appeared rushed and didn't seem like he cared at all. It's a huge facility and was totally empty like ghost town now I understand why. Thanks God we got lucky with our current doctor, we feel so blessed.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014