Rate Dr. Stephen Haber

Dr. Stephen Haber's Ratings

As he is the only podiatrist in New Market he has a captive audience. Only one visit and I switched to nail care from a pedicure office. Much better foot care than this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Bedside manners are non-existent. Not sure where this individual comes off treating people in such a poor manner. Thinks he is superior over others. I will not put up with his poor attitude and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I found Dr. haber to be a snob and had major attitude. he tried to intimidate me during my visit and i can only say that it was enough to turn me off. I have since found a wonderful Dr. Dr. Sara Chan at 200 Davis. She is amazing and knows her stuff. dr. chan greets you with a smile and talks to you on a one to one basis. Both my husband and I switched to Sara and we couldnt be happier. No attitude, and she was thoroughly interested in what we had to say.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

They should check to see if you have anything resembling a personality before they let you treat patients and allow you to clip toenails. This man was insulting to me and my husband after he made us wait over 1 hour to been seen when there was no one else in the waiting room.
I specifically contacted the office to say that my husband could only spend less than one hour due to his condition and I was assured that would be so.
Nonetheless, if you want to be treated as if you were inferior, look no further than this podiatrist.
I have since seen a chiropodist, Dr. Sara Chan in Newmarket and have been treated as I expected, as a human being.
Extremely disappointed to say the least with his service. The staff are pleasant, I wish I could say the same for Haber.
Beware!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I too found him to be rude and arrogant. Whilst I am sure he is knowledgeable, he was unable to come up with a solution to ease the severe pain I am experiencing. Overall, it was an unpleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Haber two months back. He is very knowledgeable and relived me of a problem I had been facing for the last three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Arrogant, rude, self absorbed and did I mention rude. I think that this man's face would fall off he ever smiled. Seems to know his stuff but he makes the visits insufferable. Has no consideration for one's time as he is always behind. Not sure why I continue to give him my hard earned money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Haber is the best podiatrist in the GTA . My feet are doing much better and I can spend more time doing the activities I love and have missed enjoying over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

My husband and I both go to DR Haber. He is knowledgeable , efficient and staff are great. Plus he is one who gives back to the community. Steve volunteers and works long hours at the Weekend to end Breast Cancer. Helping the walkers with there blistered and sore feet.
DR Haber runs a five star practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Excellent all round care! Very helpful and thorough and friendly. All staff are great and Haber knows his stuff! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362502].votes_count ]]