Ratings for Dr. H. Andrew Hazlitt

I have been seeing Dr. Hazlitt for 16 years. Has been extremely helpful, professional and always punctual.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Hazlitt performed an ablation to treat my atrial fibrillation, which had been diagnosed by his senior partner Dr. Williamson. Dr. Hazlitt is a pioneer in this procedure and has sucessfully performed it more than a thousand times. Both of these doctors and more than a dozen others form a group known as Clearwater Cardiovascular Intervention Consultants. I have been treated by the two mentioned doctors and two more of their associates over the past six years. I have been TOTALLY pleased with all aspects of my contacts with all of them and equally so with their staff. Without their expert and compasssionate treatment, I'm sure I would not be alive to submit this report. One very important indication of this organization's compassion is that they have accepted Medicare payment ONLY. I have not spent one cent for all the life saving care I've received.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I thought this Doctor was a terribe experience. He saw me once and ordered a cardiac cath.(good thing). He did not tell me what exactly it was or what might happen. Afterwards I had a stint put in. He gave no follow up, and sent me back to work the next day. They gave me a booklet to read. When we went back for problems, it seemed like we were bothering him, he got up and left to make a call. I went back for a third appt to talk about a continuous problem and he made it sound like I was lying and it was all in my head. Told me the visit was over and he got up and left. He would see me in 6 months. He was extremey rude. Absolutely no doctor/patient personality at all.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. H. Andrew Hazlitt's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente