Ratings for Dr. Jeanie Kanashiro

Very kind, compassionate and caring! Took her time to examine and explain what findings meant! Patient, answered questions! All together lovely!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Kanashiro is an amazing surgeon and amazing doctor overall. She was so kind, caring and thoughtful when it came to making my incision along the breast as to hide it so it wouldn’t be seen in swimsuits, lingerie, etc. She thoroughly explained the procedure to me and reassured me throughout everything. I had seen a surgeon prior to her who was very rude, uncaring, and didn’t seem like he wanted to remove the lump from my breast as he basically said it would be a waste of his time. She has amazing bedside manner and all of her nurses and staff are lovely. She even took the time to write me a note for school due to surgery as well as she came and saw me right after surgery to explain how everything went. Couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Kanishiro is a wonderful surgeon. She is kind, caring, compassionate and an extremely good surgeon. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and never made me feel rushed. My incision healed beautifully as well. I am so grateful for the care I received from Dr. Kanashiro.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My mom recently just had a mastectomy through Dr. Kanashiro. She is a great surgeon and thoughtful for her patients. Our family is very thankful for all her help along the way.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Kanashiro had the worst bed side manner of any Doctor I've ever met. I was with my mother-in-law through her lumpectomy and Kanashiro was outright rude to her throughout. I'm not sure weather Kanashiro didn't like her because of her religion or the slight language barrier, but my mother-in-law is the sweetest woman. She gave us the information we needed about the surgery and is probably a good surgeon, but beyond that she was abrasive, dismissive and rude. A horrible thing is such a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Kanashiro is one of the best Doctors I have seen. She is kind, compassionate and caring. Her staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Day surgery turned into an overnight stay, the care from all the staff was excellent,

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

While I had to wait almost 72 hours to get my gallbladder removed (which has nothing to do with the surgeon), I was really impressed with Dr. Kanashiro. She answered all my questions and was very kind. My surgery had some complications and I appreciated the extra care that was taken to make sure that I was OK post-surgery. She's very intelligent and caring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Kanashiro is an excellent doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Excellent experience. I was terrified of my breast cancer diagnosis and surgery. She completely put me st ease with her compassion and caring and also a sense of humour when appropriate. I love this lady!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016