Ratings for Dr. Jeanie Kanashiro

Dr. Kanishiro is a wonderful surgeon. She is kind, caring, compassionate and an extremely good surgeon. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and never made me feel rushed. My incision healed beautifully as well. I am so grateful for the care I received from Dr. Kanashiro.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My mom recently just had a mastectomy through Dr. Kanashiro. She is a great surgeon and thoughtful for her patients. Our family is very thankful for all her help along the way.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Kanashiro had the worst bed side manner of any Doctor I've ever met. I was with my mother-in-law through her lumpectomy and Kanashiro was outright rude to her throughout. I'm not sure weather Kanashiro didn't like her because of her religion or the slight language barrier, but my mother-in-law is the sweetest woman. She gave us the information we needed about the surgery and is probably a good surgeon, but beyond that she was abrasive, dismissive and rude. A horrible thing is such a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Kanashiro is one of the best Doctors I have seen. She is kind, compassionate and caring. Her staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Day surgery turned into an overnight stay, the care from all the staff was excellent,

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

While I had to wait almost 72 hours to get my gallbladder removed (which has nothing to do with the surgeon), I was really impressed with Dr. Kanashiro. She answered all my questions and was very kind. My surgery had some complications and I appreciated the extra care that was taken to make sure that I was OK post-surgery. She's very intelligent and caring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Kanashiro is an excellent doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Excellent experience. I was terrified of my breast cancer diagnosis and surgery. She completely put me st ease with her compassion and caring and also a sense of humour when appropriate. I love this lady!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr Kanashiro has always been very helpful and informative .Ive had 3 surgerys with her and every time they have been with in the week and I've been happy . Although my condition is unknown at the moment and I'm still seeing her for treatment I feel like I'm in good hands . Her nurses have also been very supportive every time I go . You can see that Dr Kanashiro and her staff truly care her patients . I had seen other doctors for the same condition and should not like to go back .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

We went to this doctor for a lump in my wife's breast. We were amazed by her knowledge and helpfulness. By far one of the best professionals I have ever seen. She immediately knew what needed to be done and called us in for a surgery within a month of seeing her. She was going for her vacation but made sure that my wife got the treatment and that all was OK before she left. We are indebted to her and have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her to all. God Bless You Doc.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Jeanie Kanashiro's Credentials

(General) Workers Compensation
Allstate
Broadspire
Cna Healthpro
Corvel Corporation
Corvel Workers Compensation
Department of Labor (DOL)
Gallagher Basset