Ratings for Dr. Jenny Tseng

Do not use this Doctor unless you have NO OTHER CHOICE. Went in for a colinoscopy visit in order to have the proceedure performed in 2 weeks. I was charged for a consultation - not an office visit. When I contacted the office I was treated very rudely and they refused to admit their process error. Dr. Tseng is wonderful - HER STAFF IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. Wish I had read the comments of others before I ever went to see her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I saw Dr. Tseng and she talked with me for about one hour just getting my history. She really seemed concerned VERY VERY nice. My office visit was on Wednesday she performed my procdure on Friday of the same week. Can't get better than that.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I should have the prescription right after the endocscopy but found it out the next day afternoon as my stomch was really hurt. Then I called back to the office and asked for it. Then pick it up from a drug store in the evening eventually.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I would not recommend anyone to see this Doctor. Their staff provide really poor service. They are really bad in returning calls.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Jenny Tseng's Credentials

• Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts