Ratings for Dr. Justyna Krol-Lass

I am terribly disappointed with Dr. Krol-Lass. On my last visit with her she was very forward and yelled at me for reasons not in my control. As I was talking to her she yelled "You died on the table!" "I have no medical reports!" as she slammed the papers she had in her hand, on her desk. She then said "I can not be your doctor anymore." I had a great deal of respect for Dr. Krol-Lass as she is very good at what she does. I am hurt beyond words...

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Krol-Lass gave me my life back! I am 40 years old, work full time in a Residential Care Facility & I have lumbar spinal stenosis, as well as buldged discs on L5, L6 & S1 as well as bone spurs on each. I have been in tremendous pain for the past 9 years. I just recently had the nerve blocks and although I have some pain on my right side and S1, its not nearly as bad as it was on my left side.. This Dr is a Miracle worker! Honestly, she knows her stuff! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Krol-Lass is the one and only doctor that I trust my life with. She has gone above and beyond to help improve my quality of life, from surgeries, to chronic pain relief, and physiological/emotional support. I have been a patient of hers for over two years now, and owe her my life. When all other doctors and physicians gave up, Dr. Krol-Lass fought for me. On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best rating, Dr. Justyna Krol-Lass places 100+.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I loved being able to talk to her before a surgery that I was having. Was very nervous about the procedure, but her easygoing nature quickly made me quite comfortable. Is a little hard to understand at first, but I got every word. Would recommend her to anyone and am looking to speak with her about ongoing problems with pain.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

I have a chronic condition and was told that there was nothing more could be done, until we were lucky enough to get Dr.Krol-lass in Amherst.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

i thank her for giving back my life i havebeen in pain for 15 years and the nerve blocks are helping me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I have only met Dr. Krol-Lass 2 times now, the first being just over a month ago in regards to pain management. She was very nice, very knowledgeable and wanted so much to be able to help me with the chronic pain I have. So much so that she tried the very first day to reduce my pain by giving me shots of lidocaine to see if it helped alleviate my pain. I seen Dr. Krol-Lass again last week and am now scheduled for nerve-blocking in hopes of getting to the root of some of my pain at least. I have waited over 2 1/2 years on a Pain Clinic list for Moncton, NB and now hear it is closed and have only waited since November of 2008 to get into see Dr. Krol-Lass at Amherst's new Pain Clinic located on the Day Surgery Floor. To find out more information on this Pain Clinic call the number listed above and ask for the Day Surgery Department and inquire about an appointment or better yet, mention to your Family Doctor that you would like to be referred to Dr. Krol-Lass.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009