Ratings for Dr. Fred Strangway

Dr. Fred Strangway helped me at a walk in clinic in barrie, first time meeting him. He was AMAZING. Very knowledgeable and takes his time with patients. I would recommend 100% to all of my family. One of the best doctors I've been to.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Strangway is through, never rushed and does not overbook.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Our family first moved to Barrie 27 years ago. I delivered our first baby at the old RVH. Young, new mother in a new community, we had no family doctor. Our ob/gyn recommended and set us up with Dr. Strangway - boy were we ever lucky!!! Over the years, Dr. Strangway has provided our family with the best of care. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes to see him. He is sensitive to the issue of the day, extremely knowledgeable and not afraid to refer to a specialist when he feels we need more. I cannot recommend this doctor and his staff enough. Rachelle Bell

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Absolutely the BEST Doctor! If everyone was this lucky. Extremely knowledgeable, understanding and caring!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Kevin Gibbons This is one amazing Doctor and it's going to be a sad day when he retires. He's been so very understanding, kind and just and amazing Doctor all around. I'm soooo glad that he's been there for me in my 42 years

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

So thankful I have such an amazing Doctor for my self and my kids. I've worked alongside many doctors and Strangway is most def the best

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

ABSOLUTELY BARRIE'S BEST DOCTOR. He HAS AMAZING "bed side" manner, is thorough, approachable, open minded, LOVED by all his patients. Am praying he will live to 120 and retire at 115! We NEED HIM in Barrie.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I'm going to be so sad when he retires!! I love this man. He has helped me thru ups and downs. Childbirth and struggles. I cannot imagine crossing life's milestones without his guidance.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Strangway has been my GP since birth. No matter what I came to him for, whether the flu or my struggles with mental illness, he was always compassionate and did everything he could to help out. I couldn't imagine seeing any other doctor!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Strangway is the best doctor I've ever had. He's looked after my entire family and love his professionalism, knowledge, sense of humor and he is also willing to go that extra mile just to find out what's going on. If he doesn't know, he will find out and refer you. He always follows up and isn't a pill pusher like some doctors. Unfortunately, don't think he is taking new patients and retiring some day soon, it will be a great loss and I am dreading that day!~

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015