Ratings for Dr. Gary T. Roome

First appointment last only problem was with the security guard. I have a service dog and this man was beyond rude. He questioned me on what my disabily was, which is against the law. He also very risky asked me where my dogs vest was at. IT WAS ON HIM ALONG WITH HIS IS FROM THE NATIONAL REGISTERY! His rudeness continued after my appointment was over and upon leaving said other rude comments! I left a message for the office manager to call me, she did. He also I found out from her asked he if service dogs where allowed there. Th which she told him yes. During my conversation with her and after explaining what happened, I am confident she will speak to him again regarding the 5 federal violations he did. I appriciate her and the other staff who where welcoming of my service dog, as for the security guy, I can only hope he never speaks to me again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

don't judge the book by the cover this doctors talents far surpass any m.d. in the area kept my aunt alive over 10 years after a failed heart diagnosis of 1 year to live diagnosis a bone infection on my wife at after hour clinic and her m. d. missed it love the man

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

long wait to see Dr roome. basically end up sending you to another doctor. the man never examines me. never gets out of his chair.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

h fantastic Dr. and has helped me and listened to me. Not judgmental at all.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

i doctor who listens and works well with one,seen/been with him for over 25yrs.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Roome is an excellent doctor, he has treated my whole family as well as many friends for years, with no complaints. Its nice that there is actually a doctor with knowledge at the Hamilton Clinic in Flint. In regards to the comment about his appearance, it is irrelevant and he has really cleaned up. Keep up the good work doc..

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr Room is one very good friend and one dam good Dr

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

This man basically saved my life. He withheld all perscriptions refills until I had certain tests done. I was always "too busy". Because of him they found and cured very early Breast Cancer. I will always be deeply appreciative.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

This doctor should not practice medicine, he is obese, smells bad and obviously does'nt take care of himself, how will he take care of your health. I brought my daughter in for an exam and blood work because something was wrong with her. He left her file on his desk for 3 weeks not informing us she had juvinile diabetes, the office said her blood work was fine, it was'nt. My daughter could have gone into a diabetic coma or WORSE! don't use this guy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Gary T. Roome's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Benesys