Ratings for Dr. David Markwell

Best one I've taken my daughter to in the area. He doesn't just listen. He talks in a demonstrative way that a teen can understand. I'm finding myself needing some help and am choosing him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

My son has been seeing him for over a year now. He is knowledgeable , caring and in tune with what is going on. Great Experience

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A great psychologist for our family, especially my son. He really listens. I appreciate his suggestions about books or studies that have been written pertaining to our issues.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

i saw dr. markwell for a year after my divorce and he was extremely helpful. after that i have recommended him to several friends and coworkers and all have been very happy. i can not help myself commenting on the first person that posted a rating... maybe you were depressed in the first place, one of the first things in solving any problem is recognizing you have one.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

this doctor made me depressed. i was fine before but during my first and final session he used used the word depressed to describe me and now im actually depressed. i hate him

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010