Ratings for Dr. Terry To

Dr. To is like a foot whisperer. I’ve had issues with my feet for years and after a number of off putting experiences with other podiatrists in Calgary, my family physician recommended I see Dr. To at the Foot Clinic. He was able to correctly diagnose the pain and discomfort and I’ve been problem free ever since.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

The best in Calgary. Very helpful and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

After wearing my first pair of Orthodics for 2 and 1/2 years (they were made in Canmore), I went to see Dr. Terry To for an new pair. I had several problems with the new pair Dr. To had made and had to send them back several times and have them reassessed. At one point Dr. To recommended I go see a physio therapist to help, however after seeing the physiotherapist for about a month, she suggested I go back and see Dr. To as she thought the orthodics needed another adjustment. Dr. To adjusted them again, at this time his assistant was then wanting to charge me for the visits, however I felt that the orthodics were never done properly in the first place. Several months later I finally went for a second opinion since I was getting swelling in my ankle and still had discomfort. I would NOT recommend Dr. Terry To for orthodics. His adjustments to my orthodic simply worsened my condition and I feel I spent a lot of money for no reason. The second podiatrist I went to see was bang on, his staff and service has been wonderful and I noticed immediate relief when I got my new orthodic insert. The quality of the orthodic was far better as well. When Dr. Newsom analyzed the orthodics I was wearing that were made by Calgary Foot Clinic he tore out the "adjustments"made by Dr. To. so that I could wear them until I got my new pair. What does that tell you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Had an undiagnosed heel bone fracture for 2 years, saw multiple doctors and podiatrists. It did not improve with anything that anyone did. When I finally saw Dr. To for a 4th opinion, I am grateful that he took me seriously enough to order a bone scan to diagnose it. I am finally walking pain-free. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My Grandson had an ingrown toenail, for the past couple of years he has had his toenail removed 3 times, it always came back infected, His Dr. recommended i take his to see if Dr. To could do anything to help him. He cut the edges of the nail and fixed it so it would not come back. He is very kind and sure knows what he is doing, i would recommend him to anyone who has problems with their feet. Ann Harder

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Terry To is very knowledgeable, he took his time to explain the pros and cons for surgery allowing me to make a decision. He is also an excellent surgeon too.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I saw dr To for an ingrown toenail. He was very knowledgable and helpful. However in the middle of my ingrown toenail sugery he walked out as the nurse didn't set him up with the proper tools and left me on the exam table for 5 minutes, And it was supposed to be a sterile procedure. I found that was very unprofessional. I did not recive any written discharge or wound care informaion. Next day I had to call around and got transfered to different staff before I received information as of how and when to change my dressings, etc. His fees are also very expensive.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. To! My other podiatrist retired so I was booked with him and was very pleased. He is very calm and knowledgable and gave me far more information than I received on my initial appointment with the other doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him for orthotics or any procedure. The staff at the clinic are also very kind, patient and accommodating, since I had a very small window of time for an appointment as I was coming from out of town.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr To is an awesome doctor. He has removed 2 Neuromas between my middle toes sucessfully, Very polite and knowledgable, I highly recommend him to anyone that have foot problem.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

After another podiatrist told me he could not do anything more for my neuroma, Dr To was recommended to me by a friend. Dr To spend the time to explain everything to me and was very personable. I needed surgery and he recommended another surgeon that could take me in ASAP and wouldn't have to wait for a year. I am so glad I went to see Dr To and I am scheduled for surgery in a week.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013