You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Terry To

Had an undiagnosed heel bone fracture for 2 years, saw multiple doctors and podiatrists. It did not improve with anything that anyone did. When I finally saw Dr. To for a 4th opinion, I am grateful that he took me seriously enough to order a bone scan to diagnose it. I am finally walking pain-free. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My Grandson had an ingrown toenail, for the past couple of years he has had his toenail removed 3 times, it always came back infected, His Dr. recommended i take his to see if Dr. To could do anything to help him. He cut the edges of the nail and fixed it so it would not come back. He is very kind and sure knows what he is doing, i would recommend him to anyone who has problems with their feet. Ann Harder

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I saw dr To for an ingrown toenail. He was very knowledgable and helpful. However in the middle of my ingrown toenail sugery he walked out as the nurse didn't set him up with the proper tools and left me on the exam table for 5 minutes, And it was supposed to be a sterile procedure. I found that was very unprofessional. I did not recive any written discharge or wound care informaion. Next day I had to call around and got transfered to different staff before I received information as of how and when to change my dressings, etc. His fees are also very expensive.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. To! My other podiatrist retired so I was booked with him and was very pleased. He is very calm and knowledgable and gave me far more information than I received on my initial appointment with the other doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend him for orthotics or any procedure. The staff at the clinic are also very kind, patient and accommodating, since I had a very small window of time for an appointment as I was coming from out of town.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr To is an awesome doctor. He has removed 2 Neuromas between my middle toes sucessfully, Very polite and knowledgable, I highly recommend him to anyone that have foot problem.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

After another podiatrist told me he could not do anything more for my neuroma, Dr To was recommended to me by a friend. Dr To spend the time to explain everything to me and was very personable. I needed surgery and he recommended another surgeon that could take me in ASAP and wouldn't have to wait for a year. I am so glad I went to see Dr To and I am scheduled for surgery in a week.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

After only waiting a week to see Dr. To, I was impressed with my overall visit. No pressure for upsells or to purchase any products. He offered a few options for my pain and suggested the least expensive as treatment, which turned out to be free! Highly recommended to anyone who's looking for a good, honest food specialist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Impressed with Dr. Terry To's work. Inherited severe ingrown toenails from both my parents. Had 3 "partial avulsion with matrixectomy" procedures where you freeze the toe, cut the very edge of the nail out all the way to the root, then kill the root. Had 1 done in a Las Vegas ER and 2 by a Toronto podiatrist. Looking at the final result, Dr Toe's is by far the best looking. It looks just like a normal nail but without the ingrown part. He is expensive, but I am happy I went to him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Terry To is a phenomenal doctor who worked hard to try and resolve my issues. I had to get laser treatments and paid for 3. I ended up needing 6 and he didn't even charge me for the extra treatments. He's kind and very professional. Very understanding and always on time. I highly recommend you see him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Terry To's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an undiagnosed heel bone fracture for 2 years, saw multiple doctors and podiatrists. It did not improve with anything that anyone did. When I finally sa..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Grandson had an ingrown toenail, for the past couple of years he has had his toenail removed 3 times, it always came back infected, His Dr. recommended i tak..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terry To is very knowledgeable, he took his time to explain the pros and cons for surgery allowing me to make a decision. He is also an excellent surgeon too. ..."

November 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.calgaryfootclinic.com" to "http://www.calgaryfootclinic.com/". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "14032786050" to "".

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 4Y1". Address has been updated from "None" to "10655 Southport Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032786050".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw dr To for an ingrown toenail. He was very knowledgable and helpful. However in the middle of my ingrown toenail sugery he walked out as the nurse didn't s..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. To's nurse Sue I believe her name is horrible. She is not personable, and constantly drops the ball. She doesn't call to follow up or give you the necessar..."

January 20, 2015