Ratings for Dr. Sergio Weinberger

Save your money, over double the cost of other specialist! They use different codes and insurance will not cover the cost. When asking about coverage and why this is Dr. Weinberger will direct yo to his staff in which they are not able to give any answers. Wish I would have read reviews prior to using their services

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Weinberger and bus staff are absolutely amazing! I recommend anyone who is referred to go here. Thank you so much for the fantastic experience !

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Weinberger and his staff are super patient and understanding of our children's needs. Visiting this dentist/orthodontist is a positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Everyone was warm and welcoming!!! What a great experience overall! I would recommend this office to everyone with young children

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Both my children go here and we have had nothing but wonderful, amazing and positive experiences. Both of them love to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The $465 fee for 'Exceptional Patient Management' that this specialist charges other specialist's in London do not (ex: Dr. Payne). He is not the only Paediatric Specialist, and in my opinion a 4 month wait list could be avoided if this practice was actually open more than 3 days a week!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Goat like sense when he fixes teeth and man is very nice

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Weinberger and staff are truly amazing. They go above and beyond our expectations every time. I have 2 children that see Dr Weinberger - 1 with special needs - and they always look forward to their visits. We genuinely appreciate Dr. W and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Our daughter has high-functioning autism/aspergers and a mixture of dental issues. Not only did Dr. Weinberger pinpoint an issue we were not aware of, but he was over the top amazing with both our daughter and son. We recently moved from the US to Canada and I was very nervous to see another pediatric Dentist - I am beyond pleased with the warm welcome we received from Dr. Sergio and his staff. Looking forward to a long-term dental plan with him and his staff to help!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Brought my daughter to see Dr. Weinberger and he fixed many issues with her teeth that our family dentist had been ignoring. His work was phenomenal and my daughters dentist phobia seemed to melt away when we entered his doors. My only complaint, and it’s a doozy, is his receptionist - Kelly I think was her name. She was rude, condescending and downright mean. Not only to myself, but to other patients parents, and her fellow staff! I watched at she tore into her coworker for what seemed like a genuine mistake they were eager to fix, but she berated them continuously even after the problem had been solved. All in plain view of patients and parents. Love Dr. Weinberger, but he needs to take a second look at his front desk staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Sergio Weinberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts