Ratings for Dr. Sergio Weinberger

Wonderful people with a passion for what they do! Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Save your money everyone. He is too expensive. There is more pediatric dentists in London that will do the treatments for half the price.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I was happy with his services and staff, they treated my son well and corrected his issue in the best possible manner. The office has a kid- friendly play room, bubbly fish tank, and was very clean. I would recommend this dental office to others

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Highly recommend this dentist. We had a very great experience. So good with the kids. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

He will never give you time of day and walks away quickly letting all his assistant do the talking. Sorry but I want a doctor to discuss my questions and concerns o. Not throw me to his staff and be too good to talk to me just because he's a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Please can someone recommend or know of any dentists that can work on my 3 years teeth. This office insisted it's either general anesthesia or NOThing else. I'm not comfortable and I'm actively looking for a dentist that is willing to work on this without having to make decisions for me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Been going to Sergio for a few years now and is one of the best orthodontist doctors in the city. I would recommend him to anyone, very kind and wonderful to children. All the staff and his assistants cannot say enough all wonderful people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Worse experience for my son! Do not take your children to see this dentist!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Worst dentist I’ve ever been to. I’ll never ever return.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Nice enough guy. Total rip off. Took my money gave me non existent dental codes, so my insurance won't cover it. When I call to inquire, they don't know what I'm talking about. Save your money, find a new ortho.

Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Sergio Weinberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal