You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sergio Weinberger

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Great dentist and wonderful with kids. To the April 19th post. Your fillings were done as a child and now your 25 and they need to be replaced??? So they may have lasted 10-15years. That's pretty amazing really. How often have you replaced your car in that time...or the tires on your car. Seems pretty cheap. Maybe also brush your teeth

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had very costly amalgam fillings done as a child here. I am not 25, and suffering from 8 broken teeth from the fillings a received here, all needing crowns and potentially extraction and implants, starting at $20,000. I would never send my child here, even if the quality of work meets a higher standard now, the amount of health and financial suffering I have endured has taken away from my quality of life, and I blame Dr. Weinberger's carelessness to inflict this situation on any individual.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

DO YOURSELF (and your wallet) A FAVOUR: DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!! Wish I had checked here first! We were referred from our family dentist because my daughter had some cavities. I was left to determine whether our benefits would cover the procedure they said she needed because their system was down on the day we went in. After checking with our two benefit carriers, who said the procedures would be covered, we booked the 1 hr dental procedure. It cost us over $4000, for 1 hour. Once I submitted to my benefit providers we found out that Dr. Weinberger charges almost double what the insurance companies allow for each line item (ex: he charges $72 for an x-ray that the insurance companies will only pay $34 for). When I brought the issue up with his staff I was told that Dr. Weinberger knows that he charges a lot and that even though they receive complaints about their prices all the time Dr. Weinberger "doesn't care".

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Weinberger and his staff are GREAT! I myself have a dental phobia - I brought my daughter here in hopes she could avoid going thru what I have been thru with dentist. He is very thorough, he never has work done or xrays on her unless necessary - she has never had a cavity - she is very comfortable with this dentist - he often praises her for her brushing quality - he is quite pricey and insurance does not cover all he charges - but for me having the peace of mind that she is happy with him and comfortable with him and his staff makes all of the difference in the world! Regarding his front desk staff - they are always very friendly and helpful with any questions I have!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Excellent with my daughter, he is very good explaining what we needed to know. I felt relieved to found him. Caring and respectful. He does not make you feel that he does not have time to answer all your questions like other dentists that do not care if you know what is going with your teeth or not. Friendly and caring staff. We don't need to go any other dentist!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Stay away! Greedy Liars! So glad we got a second opinion. Told our daughter had more cavities that she really did. Wanted to put her under and were going to charge us for anesthesia. Was going to cost us at least $5000. Ha well got a second opinion and was told that what we were told my this guy was all a lie! Just do yourself a favor and stay away! The whole appointment was very awkward and can't stand how fake they all are and very demanding once they want money!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My 6 year old was refered here from our family dentist, and was supposed to have a cavity filled using some Nitrous gas. He wanted to give her a general anaesthetic and cap 3 of her baby teeth! I was suspicious, and thankfully got a second opinion. This dentist is way too expensive as well... My benefits normally cover 100% dental, but he was charging a ridiculous amount of money. I know he charges more because he is a specialist, but there are other pediatric dentists in London who charge more reasonable amounts. I had also called this office twice with two different inquiries and nobody followed up on either occasion. Poor service, poor prices. Thankfully we got a second opinion and had our daughter's dental work done elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Weinberger and the staff have always been very helpfull, happy and patient. My daughter has always received excellent care, but the prices are higher then what most insurance companies will cover. If you have insurance that does not cover orthodontic work beware. Even though my plan said space maintainers were covered, they didn't end up covering it because Dr. Weinberger is also an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Sergio Weinberger's Credentials

Henry Ford / HAP
MVP Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "当我们刚刚移民到加拿大的时候,儿子3岁多,门牙缝有黑斑,其他有有三颗不严重的蛀牙。牙医建议我们找专业儿童牙医处理。过程不细说了,最终,医生全麻拔掉了8颗牙,给四颗镶了牙套。给儿子和我们带来很多悲催故事延续至今。。。。请远离这里!!!bad Doctor,worst Doctor。。。。"

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and wonderful with kids. To the April 19th post. Your fillings were done as a child and now your 25 and they need to be replaced??? So they may..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had very costly amalgam fillings done as a child here. I am not 25, and suffering from 8 broken teeth from the fillings a received here, all needing crowns an..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO YOURSELF (and your wallet) A FAVOUR: DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!! Wish I had checked here first! We were referred from our family dentist because my daughter had ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinberger and his staff are GREAT! I myself have a dental phobia - I brought my daughter here in hopes she could avoid going thru what I have been thru with..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent with my daughter, he is very good explaining what we needed to know. I felt relieved to found him. Caring and respectful. He does not make you feel th..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away! Greedy Liars! So glad we got a second opinion. Told our daughter had more cavities that she really did. Wanted to put her under and were going to cha..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My 6 year old was refered here from our family dentist, and was supposed to have a cavity filled using some Nitrous gas. He wanted to give her a general anaesth..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinberger and the staff have always been very helpfull, happy and patient. My daughter has always received excellent care, but the prices are higher then w..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is wonderful...they make my children and me feel.less anxious and very comfortable "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing dentist and staff. My son has autism and these folks were just great with him. I highly recommend Dr. Weinberger and his staff. His rates are a li..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Crazy expensive. In one hour it cost us over 4000.00."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy I found this Dentist. As a mom with a special needs child, who has already had more tests and procedures than most adults, Dr Weinberger and his..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. His staff demeans people and makes them feel like garbage for THEIR OWN ERRORS!!"

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff and doctor. Very friendly and very helpful. Extremely pleased with the services. My 4 year old felt so comfortable here. Defiantly recommend by o..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent with children, and staff are great. Dr. Weinburger has a lot of expertise with children. Check with your insurance about coverage - the fees can be h..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, knowlegeable and friendly Staff at Dr. Weinbergers office!! My 3 year old son had extensive work done, so I was extremely anxious prior to the surger..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruined my life. I could write negative thoughts about him for house but to save me the pain just look at the number of stars I rated him."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy was made to be a dentist. Put 2 caps and 4 fillings in my sons teeth when he was only 2. His permanent teeth came in perfect. Whatever he charges, its ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love this Dentist, he is well educated and every time I go there he has a huge smile on his face. He treats my kids like they are more then a paycheck to him...."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a great experience with Dr. Weinberger, he is amazing with kids. After my experience with other doctors, he is the best. My son ( 9years old)after bad e..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a very good experience with Dr. Weinburger - excellent with young children and very helpful. It is a little more expensive than other dentists, but ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "At first I was a little worried about the referral I had to take my daughter to Dr. weinburger office because of reading these reviews. I did it anyway and I am..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not trust this guy! Sketchy! Expensive! Unnecessary work recommended! Glad I was smart enough to read reviews and not go any further with this horrible perso..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience ever! quoted $7527 for work on my TWO yr old. They refused a payment plan for me AND called Childrens Aid after I declined to use them and asv..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinberger is so much more knowledgeable than my general dentists. I was so happy to be provided with many options to sedate my child - Dr. Weinberger offer..."

September 22, 2014
  • combined ratings from Orthodontist listing (DID: 3996811)

March 21, 2014