Ratings for Dr. Sergio Weinberger

My Son was experiencing Alot of pain and discomfort. I was impressed that the office was very busy yet they found time to see him right away . My son is afraid of the Dentist and was able to sit for Dr weinberger as he is wonderful with children, his staff was great with him as well. They were even able to get X-rays something that couldn't have been done prior. I was so happy he was able to properly asses my sons needs. We look forward to the competence and knowledge Dr weinberger provides to his patients. Thank you so much for caring :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am nothing but happy with Dr Weinberger's work I trust his experience, invaluable knowledge, and he is truly great with kids, the office is children oriented " makes things easier"loooooooved the tvs' in the ceiling, the great staff although they look super busy... I had to wait for my time and that part is never fun but I waited like I do when I go to my family doctor.. Financially I can't give an opinion because I have a good insurance coverage but I knew that the job will be done and done well.....He was nothing but a sweet to my Daughter. I was refereed to Dr Weinberger by my family dentist because he was not trained to treat children and I am glad I went and now I learn my lesson, Had to pay the price and now I am making sure that we brush and floss no excuses

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Very poor practice. Very incompetent staff. They charge double what others charge

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Terrible practice! Staff did not send all the codes to insurance and is now trying to make us pay the remaining balance (9 months later) which would have been covered through our insurance company. We paid a 30% deposit ($1100) the day of surgery which should have been issued back to us. Our insurance did issue a cheque based on some of the codes submitted and they failed to deduct it from our account or have knowledge of a cheque which was cashed by the practice by a staff member. Is there insurance fraud happening?

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

We are not satisfied with the work Dr. Weinberger performed and must find another Dentist to fix the problem. Certain staff are very rude and uncooperative. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

We were referred to Dr.Weinberger from an office in London for our 5 year old daughter and 7 year old son. We were in the process of moving to Alberta right after Christmas, the staff got us in right away for a last minute consultation and added the note about us moving. When we arrived at the office we waited for a bit of time but we were happy to wait and thankful to be fit in at all. Dr. Weinberger gave us our consultation and got us not one but 2 sedation appointments the very next week. Our children LOVED him and his amazing assistant. I cannot rave about this office enough, we were even given the number of a repeatable pediatric dentist in Calgary. The price is worth it. I would have paid MORE. We had seen another paediatric dentist with our daughter and the work that was done was no adequate and Dr. Weinberger had to fix it - he discounted his price just for what the other dentist had put us through. 10/10.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Weinberger has been fabulous with my two sons who have autism. We have been going there for probably 18 years! he has really worked with us to accommodate them, really thinking outside the box! We are ever so grateful for the care he has given them and his staff have been warm and friendly!! we love Dr. Weinberger!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Amazing staff- family dentist referred us to Dr. Weinberger and said he was amazing. I totally agree- his staff went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter was comfortable and taken care of. Worth the 2 hour drive.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Unfortunately i did not make it it to see this Dentist due to the way we were treated by the office staff. My Daughter needed to get a root canal and we were referred to this Dentist due to my Daughters age and the length of this procedure. I was told i would receive a phone call within 48 hours. 1 week had past and no phone call, i called my Denstist back who then then called Dr Weinbergers office and asked why they hadn't called and they said it fell through the cracks and they would call me. Another week had past and still no call. I took my Son to our regular Dentist for some work and told them i still havent received a call from Dr Weinbergers office for my Daughter so they got them on the phone for me finally and the lady from Dr Weinbergers office was so rude to me, didnt appoligize for not calling and right away started talking about money and asking me to get xrays sent over that my Dentist office had already sent 2 times. Very unorganized and rude office staff. I have since been referred to a different Dentist as i will not hand over my money to them after how they made me feel. Im sure Dr Weinberger is wonderful but its unfortunate that his staff is not.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Words will never express the gratitude I have for Dr. Weinberger and his staff. He is like an angel that was put here on earth to make sure our children get the best care imaginable. My 3 years old son visited Dove dental to fix his chipped front teeth from a fall in the bathtub, unfortunately he left with more damage than he went with. Dove dental should be shut down. As parents we trust our doctors but in reality we need to research the people we are trusting with the children we would do anything and everything for. Thank the Lord we found Dr. Weinberger...not only did he do a magnificent job on my son's teeth but he put my fears at ease. I truly will forever appreciate everything has done until my dying day. I would rrecommend dr. Weinberger to every single parent in London.Even If you're not in the oxford/Adelaide area it is worth the drive for the excellent care Dr.Weinberger and his staff provide all day, everyday. He is a man that truly cares about the well being of our children...not the paycheck, which can be difficult to come by these days.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Sergio Weinberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI