Ratings for Dr. Sergio Weinberger

We were referred to Dr.Weinberger from an office in London for our 5 year old daughter and 7 year old son. We were in the process of moving to Alberta right after Christmas, the staff got us in right away for a last minute consultation and added the note about us moving. When we arrived at the office we waited for a bit of time but we were happy to wait and thankful to be fit in at all. Dr. Weinberger gave us our consultation and got us not one but 2 sedation appointments the very next week. Our children LOVED him and his amazing assistant. I cannot rave about this office enough, we were even given the number of a repeatable pediatric dentist in Calgary. The price is worth it. I would have paid MORE. We had seen another paediatric dentist with our daughter and the work that was done was no adequate and Dr. Weinberger had to fix it - he discounted his price just for what the other dentist had put us through. 10/10.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Weinberger has been fabulous with my two sons who have autism. We have been going there for probably 18 years! he has really worked with us to accommodate them, really thinking outside the box! We are ever so grateful for the care he has given them and his staff have been warm and friendly!! we love Dr. Weinberger!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Sergio Weinberger is a MONEY GRABBER ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Amazing staff- family dentist referred us to Dr. Weinberger and said he was amazing. I totally agree- his staff went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter was comfortable and taken care of. Worth the 2 hour drive.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Unfortunately i did not make it it to see this Dentist due to the way we were treated by the office staff. My Daughter needed to get a root canal and we were referred to this Dentist due to my Daughters age and the length of this procedure. I was told i would receive a phone call within 48 hours. 1 week had past and no phone call, i called my Denstist back who then then called Dr Weinbergers office and asked why they hadn't called and they said it fell through the cracks and they would call me. Another week had past and still no call. I took my Son to our regular Dentist for some work and told them i still havent received a call from Dr Weinbergers office for my Daughter so they got them on the phone for me finally and the lady from Dr Weinbergers office was so rude to me, didnt appoligize for not calling and right away started talking about money and asking me to get xrays sent over that my Dentist office had already sent 2 times. Very unorganized and rude office staff. I have since been referred to a different Dentist as i will not hand over my money to them after how they made me feel. Im sure Dr Weinberger is wonderful but its unfortunate that his staff is not.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Words will never express the gratitude I have for Dr. Weinberger and his staff. He is like an angel that was put here on earth to make sure our children get the best care imaginable. My 3 years old son visited Dove dental to fix his chipped front teeth from a fall in the bathtub, unfortunately he left with more damage than he went with. Dove dental should be shut down. As parents we trust our doctors but in reality we need to research the people we are trusting with the children we would do anything and everything for. Thank the Lord we found Dr. Weinberger...not only did he do a magnificent job on my son's teeth but he put my fears at ease. I truly will forever appreciate everything has done until my dying day. I would rrecommend dr. Weinberger to every single parent in London.Even If you're not in the oxford/Adelaide area it is worth the drive for the excellent care Dr.Weinberger and his staff provide all day, everyday. He is a man that truly cares about the well being of our children...not the paycheck, which can be difficult to come by these days.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this dentist. Dr. Weinberger always takes the time to ask how we are and to make sure we are okay. My son has a lot of anxiety over coming to the dentist and they always try to make his experience positive. We have been to many dentists and although he has higher fees - we see that he is certainly worth the money. We drive from Woodstock for his specialty care. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I see a lot of mixed reviews on Dr. Weinberger, i cannot comment on the experience of others, however i can at the very least share with you my own experience. I am a mother of four beautiful boys. My oldest is 14 and is on the low functioning end of the autism spectrum. That fact alone has sent me and my boys packing from majority of dentists in London, which i understand to a point, but to be honest by boy still pays the price for. My other three are thankfully healthy but behaviour can be a real challenge. I heard of Dr. Weinberger originally through a friend of mine who had brought their child there. I did my due diligence and googled, i read a lot of horrible reviews which made me skeptical, but since my options were severely limited i decided to give it a shot. I gave the office a call and explained my situation to the receptionist and she was extremely kind, sympathetic, and understanding. She offered me to come take a tour of the office and meet the Doctor. When i arrived the Doctor met with me, he said he understood my trepidation and explained to me his practices and beliefs on childrens dentistry, and took me on the tour, in the hopes of finding a right fit for my eldest son. Immediately i could see the differences between this office and most others. It was bright and open, nothing closed in. The normal dental clean smell that wasn't there, tv's in the ceiling, pale yellow walls, and a lengthy conversation with Dr. Weinberger , all lead me to schedule a consultation for my special son. They stayed open later one day to see me, as bringing in my son with many other people would have been disatrous, we struggled through the cursory exam, but in the end my son seemed to be fond of the Doctor, which as his mother made me tear up with its rarity. Dr. Weinberger laid out for me the work that needed to be done, as well as go over with me some tips for cleaning my sons teeth that have proved extremely useful. He went in depth with the explanation of the sedation my son was going to have and had a reasonable answer for every worrisome mother question i had. Next his assistant, a lovely young woman named Katherine, went over all the forms with me, she really took the time to make sure i understood exactly what was going to be happening, stopping several times to ensure i was comfortable. She was a wonder with my son, she had him excited to come back to the office and hangout with Dr. Hamburger. The ladies at the front explained all the special instructions with me, made sure i had copies of everything, and broke the estimate down for me piece by piece, and yes it was expensive.The way i see it is you get what you pay for. They sent an estimate to my insurance company and offered my a payment plan. Everyone at this office made this a near painless experience for me, so much so, that i brought my other three boys to the office, one had a similar procedure, and the two others were treated in the hospital. Two months and a lot of nervousness later, all four of my boys were healthy, happy, and cavity free. There are no words for the gratitude that i feel, and my sons will be seeing Dr. Weinberger from now own and we all could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME with a consultation from here……just look somewhere else. I have NEVER EVER reviewed a business, dentist or doctor before, but I feel compelled to give others a heads up on this one. We had a consultation here and got a quote, but went to another office for a second opinion and after seeing the difference we went with the other office. Dr. Weinberger seems to standardly charge almost double what a lot of benefits programs will compensate you for. For example, a children’s crown (the actual stainless steel piece, not the procedure to do it) will be covered for $190. Dr. Weinberger charges…$350! Dr. Weinberger’s total quote was 47% higher than the office we decided to go with, for the exact same work. I’ll break down the categories further…. 1) Staff – Front desk staff are INCREDIBLY RUDE with no regard for your time. They can’t be bothered to return a phone call or do what they say. I waited 2 weeks and had to call them 3 times to get a quote, the other office I went to printed it out the same day for me. After I got my quote from Dr. Weinberger I had to submit my quote to our benefit plan and was left to figure all that out myself. The other office did all that for me. If I could give this category negative stars I would. Dr. Weinberger himself seems friendly enough but he does tend to talk down to you as does the rest of his staff. 2) Punctuality – They don’t care if you sit there all day. We waited 2 hours for the consultation, and while we were waiting we talked to 4 other patients who all had appointments the exact same time as us. 1 dentist, 5 patients, same time. 3) Helpfulness – Not helpful in the least. If you call the office with questions, don’t expect to get an answer. As stated above, they can’t be bothered to help decipher your benefits program. If you have to call back a second or third time you’ll be treated as an inconvenience. 4) Knowledge – The information that Dr. Weinberger himself gave us seemed correct. You don’t talk to him much though, he leaves his staff to do most of the patient conversation. So in closing, I hope this review helps someone avoid some headaches….just go somewhere else. We wasted 6 weeks messing around with this office between booking, waiting for the consultation and actually getting the quote. In that 6 weeks you could be well on your way to getting your problem fixed by an office that cares about YOU, not how much MONEY they can make off you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

当我们刚刚移民到加拿大的时候,儿子3岁多,门牙缝有黑斑,其他有有三颗不严重的蛀牙。牙医建议我们找专业儿童牙医处理。过程不细说了,最终,医生全麻拔掉了8颗牙,给四颗镶了牙套。给儿子和我们带来很多悲催故事延续至今。。。。请远离这里!!!bad Doctor,worst Doctor。。。。

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016