You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Oonagh Zuberbier

I find her a bit cold and clinical, not all that empathetic. She explains things well, but I get the feeling she holds a lot back, sort of emotionally constipated. Never see her smile and she yawns a lot.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

There's just something missing with this girl...it's this methodical, perfectionistic, "surgical" precision, but a precision with everything that just doesn't matter much. It's like being around someone who is so aware of your grammatical errors that she misses the gist of what you say. It's not that she doesn't hear what you say, it's that she doesn't know what you mean (because, believe me, she's not asking, just mostly passively listening.) And it is this that makes her mediocre at diagnosing and treating: you have to be able to read people for this profession, it's just not enough to read books. She's clueless at the former, great at the latter.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Zuberbier for 5 years and she has saved me many times. I know that when I go see her I can unload and not worry about being judged. She is very careful with medications and has been great when I have I have wanted to look at natural ways for sleep etc. by letting me know what will interact with my medications I am on. If it weren't for her understanding without being patronizing way i would probably still be trying to find someone that I can feel comfortable enough with to show the vulnerable side of me and my depression/anxiety/OCD. She takes time to really get to know you and your mental illness, there is no assumptions and she is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Very thoughtful,methodical and patient. Took time to assess rather than assume. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Wonderful and brilliant doctor, incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I had seen a number of people in the past that were not helpful. After going through CBT with Dr. Zuberbier, my life has gotten back on track-medication free. She is the amazing at helping people become their best or get back to being the best they can be :) You will get back what you put in with her. Nothing more, nothing less.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very intelligent, great listener and very respectful. Found her to be very easy to talk with and work with.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Just amazing person and healer! Extremely intelligent, compassionate and knowledgeable. She will provide up to date information on all kinds of topics. If she doesn't know, she'll find out. Very organized and respectful. I wish they could all be like her! Miss her wisdom and kindness.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Amazing, talented, charming and smart. I came in with depression, and was gifted with an amazing course of CBT therapy which honestly changed my life. I cannot recommend her too highly. AND!!! Always on time!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Absolutely amazing pshychiatrist. Compassionate, respectful, knowledgeable, intelligent, caring, patient.... I'm actually sad my treatment is over. I'll miss her kindness and wisdom.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Dr. Oonagh Zuberbier's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I find her a bit cold and clinical, not all that empathetic. She explains things well, but I get the feeling she holds a lot back, sort of emotionally constipat..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "There's just something missing with this girl...it's this methodical, perfectionistic, "surgical" precision, but a precision with everything that just doesn't m..."

March 14, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V5Z 4C2". Address has been updated from "None" to "601 West Broadway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048767004".

June 3, 2015