Ratings for Dr. Stuart Z. Lanson

Dr. Lanson helped save my life as he diagnosed​ a tumor on my left gland of my neck. It was Hodgkin's and I went through a process to ultimately be cured. I competed at a high level of distance running and he was the only doctor out of many that relieved my allergies. Although I know longer reside in AZ i will forever be grateful for what this great doctor had done for me. God bless you sir!!!! Hope to see you in the near future.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am a Medical Professional, and Doctor Lanson is the best physician that i have found to help patients who have food allergies and respiratory allergies to pollens grasses etc. He is an environmental medical services certified physician and there are only about 100 in the world and Harvard medical studied this approach and founf it really worked wonders, as the NIH also found! I would meet patients in the waiting room who had tried everything available from allergists certified and went to dr lanson from all parts of the country to get the best and most effective treatments with dr lanson, and i also was told by 4 diffeent physicians that i would not be able to walk talk eat etc i had 2 strokes and with dr lanson i am walking and able to walk and eat and live life with my disabilities - i also have lupus and was tired all the time. Dr lanson helped patients like me who had gone to the leading medical centers and had not had success. I thank you dr lanson,Sue Ann Koop

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Lanson practices as an allergist. Patients should be made aware that Dr. Lanson is not board certified Allergy Immunology Specialist. To become a board certified Allergy/Immunologist or "Allergist" a physician must complete a 3 year residency in Internal medicine or Pediatrics or a 4 year combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics residency to qualify to apply for Allergy Immunology fellowships. After completing their residency, they enroll in a 2 or 3 year fellowship in Allergy Immunology. Dr. Lanson is board certified in the field of Otorhinolayngology or Ear Nose and Throat. ENT is a surgical subspecialty and thus a different field. Patients should be informed about a physician's credentials before making decisions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Stuart Z. Lanson's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1966)