Ratings for Dr. John Firestone

I switched to Dr. Firestone when our regular pedi in that practice retired. I did not care for him. He talked too much and blew off any concern that I had about my children

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

All 4 of my children love him we drive in from chalmette to see him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Firestone has always been excellent, professional, great with kids, compassionate, and will take extra time to talk and explain everything that concerns you pertaining to the child. He's also an excellent Allergy specialist. My grandson and foster child love him and are not afraid to go to the doctor at all.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I have used Dr. Firestone as my kids pediatrician for over 12 years. Picking out a your child's first doctor is a very nerve wracking task but after talking to plenty of co-workers many had recommended Dr. Firestone. He has the most wonderful disposition and he is very soft spoken. He doesn't think nothing of sitting and talking for as long as needed to help answer questions and conversing with the children. He loves to talk! My son brings up all kinds of things to talk about and he just goes with the flow. He's a wonderful doctor. You shouldn't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. John Firestone's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)