Ratings for Dr. Ian Dickinson

Too many re-visits to get fixes for work he had done previously.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

need to get repairs for the stuff he did wrong and his hand shakes the receptionist is very rude

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Time to move on. .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Staff are nice, he is friendly enough, but always thought it weird that when he came to examine you, he'd just take off and not say thanks for coming in, or even a goodbye.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

The receptionist has always been kind to me. The staff are respectful and nice. Dr Dickinson is a carding Dentist. And does the best work he can. Yes sometimes fillings fall out. But when they are in accward places and a moler. That I use regularly for chewing. It happens. He treats low income people well. And doesn't charge more than the medical. A kind Dr.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I have spent a small fortune having my teeth worked on by this dentist. Now I have to find a new dentist to repair everything that was done wrong. Some of the staff are wonderful, most of the staff the receptionists in particular are rude and disrespectful. The Dr is nice enough person but as a dentist, I feel its time he retire...

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr.Dickinson's dental hygienist was good but the doctor's performance was pitiful. A tooth required filling but after I returned home discovered that I was unable to floss as the new filling prevented proper cleaning of the tooth. This filling finally came loose and a second visit was required explaining the last filling prevented proper cleaning. Again, the new filling fell out!! I decided to go to another dentist and she was shocked to see the condition of my teeth which required major work. My wife's visit to Dr. Dickinson was equally bad. Without discussion amalgam filling was used with my with discovering this after paying for the work conducted. Previous to moving to Penticton my wife had significant replacement of amalgam fillings to now be confronted with the removal of one Dr. Dickinson just filled in her mouth!! We will never return for another visit to this doctor who should retire??

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Good dentist and staff, kind, helpful and expert. On time, efficient and patient. Recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

You would be better off to seek dental care from a welder than you would from this so called dentist and his henchwomen

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I got #30 molar pulled by this ****,he slipped with the pliers 4 times and cut my gums and cheek badly. Called it a "surgical extraction." didn't give any stitches. didn't give any antibiotics afterwards LEFT 25% of tooth behind as sharp shards. Cut my cheek with drill, now that spot has nerve damage and is numb. THE WORST dentist i've been to in my life. Take the time and book from dentists in Kelowna or elsewhere. Dr. Ian Dickonson is a ****.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011