Ratings for Dr. Uzma Syed

I have been seeing Dr, Syed Uzma, and she has help me tremendously, she has send me for various test and given me results withing 2 weeks, she does not talk for nothing and is very helpful with recommendation for my situation....... I am very happy to have her as a Doctor.....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

This doctor has no empathy for patients. Does not communicate to patient or the patient's families. Does not follow up for the cause of pain. The few months that the patient was in the hospital, she saw the family only once for a meeting and barely spoke eventhough the family was the patient during the day, every single day. She seems to rely on the nurses and files to review the patient's condition.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Avoid, minimal knowledge of complicated conditions and looks to the patient's family to provide advice on tests and treatment plan!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Worth the wait. Good doctor. Our health care is declining, cost cuts, increased wait times etc. Despite this, our doctors are trying their best and this doctor lets you have faith in the care you receive. Advocate to you regional politician about the cuts, those are the your doctor's faults.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Like others, I too waited to hear about the results for more than 2 weeks when I was told that it would be a few days. I had to go to the hospital to get the results as no one answered the phone and their voicemail is not setup. Avoid this doctor, most of the hospital is a mess really, at all costs.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Garbage. Did not advise me on what to do for my condition and I had to call her to get my results. Don't waste your time with her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very thorough and explains things very well. I started seeing her after i left the hospital. no concerns.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My daughter sees her in the clinic. Very good bedside manners. Not only someone who cares, also good at what she does. Recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Very kind and gentle way of dealing with her patients. Put us right at ease, we knew we were in good hands. Professional and thorough. Does not rush you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Very compassionate doctor. Went systematically about what was being done to put our family at ease. We knew bad news was coming but at least we didn't have to worry about the care we were receiving. A Canadian trained doctor who is a keeper.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013