Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Keilin

Patient concerns addressed responsively & care = top notch! Team aporoach with Dr. Woods is extremly effective. I'm disabled & they've both been wonderful about ensuring we understand everything, despite the complexities.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

This doctor does not listen to the history that you bring to him.. He looks at you and and assumes that he knows the your whole history from your looks. This led to a serous problem when I had the procedure that could have been avoided if he had listened to my history.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Very knowlegdable, listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

He doesn't take time to listen to what you have to say. During one of my visits he was too busy trying to contact his girlfriend/wife to bother with me. Before I could even describe all of my symptoms he quickly gave me a diagnosis of IBS and when I asked wasn't that a diagnosis of elimination he got angry. He never once even examined me. I even specifically asked for an upper endo exam because I was in the ER and he refused. I'm currently looking for another gastor doc.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I will not go to Dr. Steven Keilin again. He takes ery little time with you, does not physically examine you and avoids answering questions. Find a doctor who seems interested in your medical care. Appointments are very difficult to get, it take more than 45 days to get in to see him. He does not have bedside manner and is terse at best. Ask your friends and family for a caring, capable doctor who will give medical direction, one who does not lean heavily on a handful of prescriptions. I met two other people in the Emory lobby who thought the same thing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Steven A. Keilin's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 2001)