Ratings for Dr. Darrin A. Rotman

I had radiation treatments, the staff was very punctual, efficient and sensitive to my needs.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I never saw Dr. Rotman. The PA done a biopsy on my nose and told me I needed radiation. I had 8 treatments by a PA and never saw a Doctor or radiologist. They burned my inside of my nose and I had to go to a ENT doctor to cauterize . He may need to do surgery in January. My nose inside is still very painful after 4 weeks and crusting from bleeding. My doctor told me not to return for any more radiation done by the staff. I never met the doctor. Soooooo sorry I went there. Warning.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

It's hard to find a doctor whose staff really cares about your well being. You'll find that here. They take the time to answer any questions you might have. They'll discuss with you different treatment options depending on your situation.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I SAW THE PA FOR DR. ROTMAN , SHE DIDNOT DO A SKIN TEST FIRST BEFORE INJECTING MANY SPIDER VEIN'S ON BOTH LEGS. THE PA AND AN ASSISTANT WRAPED MY LEGS VERY POORLY AND ALL THE DRESSINGS FELL OFF BEFORE I GOT HOME. MY LEGS WERE IN A LOT OF PAIN AND SWELLING BECAUSE I WAS ALLERGIC TO WHAT EVER SHE USED AND THE MANY INJECTIONS SITES CAUSED SCARES AND PAIN. DR. RODMAN SAID HE WOULD REDO BY LEGS HIMSELF FOR FREE. BUT HE NEVER CAME THRU WITH THAT PROMISE.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

very expensive,seen by nurse pract. never meet the doc.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Bills multiple times - must question or you overpay! Good luck seeing doc - been a patient foir a year and never met the guy!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Darrin A. Rotman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Darrin A. Rotman M.D. is a Board Certified Dermatologist who graduated from the Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery residency at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1996. Prior to this he received degrees with honors as a Medical Doctor from the University of Miami School of Medicine in 1992 and a Baccalaureate of Science degree with Magna Cum Laude honors in 1988 from the University of Miami. Darrin A. Rotman M.D. is the founder of American Institute of Dermatology, P.A. and has been providing care for Central Florida patients for over eighteen years. He has been caring for the Dermatologic needs of infants, children, adults and geriatric patients. Dr. Rotman's interests and abilities allow him to provide a myriad of skin care services including cancer treatments, Mohs Surgery and the diagnosis and treatment of rashes, growths and skin beautification techniques. Dr. Darrin A. Rotman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). In addition, participation in the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) and the American Society for Mohs Surgery (ASMS) allow him to continue advancing his educational and cutting edge techniques in the delivery of Dermatology.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Miami (Grad. 1993)

• Skin cancer