Ratings for Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury

Dr. Roy-Chowdhury truly cares about her patients, and quite literally wrote the paper on my condition - which she has been instrumental in fighting / controlling. I cannot say enough great things about this amazing, talented, and wonderful person - she is a surgical oncologist par excellence. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Sharmila Roy-Chowdhury has been my husband's surgical oncologist since 2012. We are so pleased with her, and feel that we could not have asked for a better doctor. She is always very helpful, very professional, and polite. She always goes above and beyond when it comes to patient care. She will call us herself, (not leaving it up to a nurse, or other staff member), and that says so much about her character, and patient care. We have provided her name to everyone that we know, who may be in need of an excellent surgeon. Dr. Roy-Chowdhury is rated at the very top in our opinion. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Roy-Chowdury and her staff are fantastic. She really does care, is honest, extremely professional and a fine surgeon and person. I would recommend her without hesitation. I had a very rare cancer of the appendix and she accurately diagnosed the problem and did a 14.5 hour surgery when others would have closed me up and sent me to do my bucket list. If you need HIPEC Treatment or the "Sugarbaker" procedure, Dr. Roy-chowdhury is the best resource in the midwest. I know this because I searched all over the US from Cleveland Clinic to Mayo Clinic to specialized clinics on the East coast. Her staff is absolutely amazing. They just get it. In my opinion I could not have gotten more personalized care from diagnostics to surgery to recovery, Dr. Roy-Chowdury and her staff are with you every step of the way.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Spends time explaining and answering questions.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009