Ratings for Dr. Grace L. Kim-Abroms

Wonderful service and excellent aesthetic eye. She still continues to do amazing work as well as take care of patients as anesthesiologist!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Abrams has always done a great job I have gone to her on and off for 7 years.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

She is amazing. I thought I would have to get plastic surgery to fix my eye issues but she took care of it and it looks amazing. Got my skin done too - looks great!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Thanks for the awesome job with the fillers. It made me more confident for the reunion and I had a great time.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Performed a cosmetic procedure using Fraxel laser. A problem arose in healing process. This doctor became very combative about correcting the matter. She went as far a stating that I could sue her in court, only to lose. When all I asked for was to correct the problem from the Fraxel procedure. Never remarking from my end to go to court regarding the matter, all that was required was to address what had happened and try to correct. She was quite happy to take the money for the procedure, though did not want to deal with any complications that arose from doing this procedure.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007