Ratings for Dr. Caren Eliezer

I was in the process of changing doctors and could only get a "short visit" appointment for my first meeting with Dr. Eliezer. She came in with her computer notebook and proceeded to ask me my history and she gave me an initial exam and was very thorough. She took her time and made sure that she answered all my questions. We talked about a certain condition and she asked one of the nurses to make a copy of an article that she thought would be helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I scheduled a routine physical as a new patient with Dr. Eliezer. Being a new patient, I arrived 30 minutes before my scheduled appointment to complete any paperwork for my file. 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment I was escorted to an exam room where a staff member checked my BP and HR, asked me to undress and wait for the doctor. 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment there was no Dr. Eliezer an no explanation of the delay, so I put my clothes back on and prepared to leave. Dr. Eliezer met me on my way out, offered an apology, excuse and a refund of my co-pay. I am currently searching for another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Caren Eliezer's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)