Dr. Tyler Fix

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tyler Fix

Dr Tyler Fix is a excellent chiropractor in Edmonton and I would recommend him if anyone needs a chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I had a breech baby at 27 weeks and was going to be scheduled for an external cephalic version if she didn't flip, which can be very uncomfortable. I went to Dr. Fix for the Webster's technique and other minor adjustments for over a week and half before my scheduled procedure and I felt great afterwards, my lower back stopped hurting and my baby flipped on her own! Which I had been told had low likelihood this far into pregnancy. I was so relieved I didn't have to go through with the external version, and I was extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Fix and Redefined Health.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have gone to Tyler for pain in both elbows over the past few years. The first was due to a car accident where I could not even carry groceries. I was very nervous as I have never gone to a chiropractor before. Within 4 visits my elbow was perfect. I have been suffering for a month with a silly injury on my left elbow and within one visit I see dramatic improvement. I send many of my friends and family to see Tyler and they love him, and the fact he has helped everyone. I only wish the few family members that have chronic back pain would give him a chance..... it could be the help they have been praying for.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have had chronic back issues for many years and have been to many chiropractors in Edmonton. One form of chiro that I found to be quite effective for me was ART. When the chiropractor I was seeing for ART treatments left her practice I had to find another ART practitioner. That's when I gave Dr. Fix a try and I am so glad that I did. I used to have to seek treatment every 2 weeks to keep things in check. After treatment with Dr. Fix (3 adjustments) and the simple home exercises he gave me to do I can go a month or more without needing an adjustment. My back seems to be continuing to improve. The office staff are great and my appointments have always been on time. I'd highly recommend Dr. Fix and his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

After only a few treatments, Dr Fix has already made a world of difference. My severe pain has dissipated and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Great in-clinic care, easy-to-understand explanations as to why I ended up needing to see him in the first place, (a chronic condition) and simple exercises I can do at home - they are all making an incredible difference. Dr Fix has efficient and friendly staff, and has an excellent central location.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Fix since about 2009. I first went to him when my IT bands got so bad, even bending my knee was becoming a painful ordeal. Back then, I would see him several times a week. Now, depending on my training schedule, I see him a couple times a month or once every few months just to keep everything smooth. I've found that regular appt's have kept my body working as it should. Dr Fix comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been to numerous Edmonton Chiropractors. I went to see Dr. Fix (Tyler) because I had so much pain in my back and leg that I couldn't even sit, the only position that I was comfortable in was laying down, and even while laying down I had pain in my leg and numbness the went all the way down to my feet. It was even affecting my sleeping because of the pain. After only 2 adjustments, I am pain free for the first time in a long time. Tyler is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I've been to a few chiropractors before but none have been as efficient and thorough as Dr. Fix. I see improvement with every visit. He's very friendly yet professional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Fix and seem to always have different issues. He always helps, whether its my foot, neck, shoulder or back. I have been to many chiropractors over the years, but for sure, he is the best I have been to and will continue to go to.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Fix is the best chiropractor I have been to. I had pain down my leg and into my knee and after two treatments I was running again. He is very knowledgeable and I will recommend him to everyone one I know.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Tyler Fix's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2003)
  • Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)

• Rotator Cuff Injury