Ratings for Dr. MARK H. Welch

I have elderly parents and the staff and the Dr. were very helpful in making the appointment and helping them in the office--He has also treated my husband--surgery and I was very pleased with his treatment and follow-up

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Probably the worst Dr/ENT experience I have ever had. Office staff very rude and just not a good place to go for allergy treaments etc. He may be the only ENT in Claremore, but save yourself a lot of headaches and go out of town. Dr Welch does not provide good patient care and it's very dangerous the way him/office staff 'treat' and then neglect their patients. Not good at all.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Welch’s demeanor is very arrogant. I also feel his staff is incompetent although there are several phone numbers in your file they can’t seem to contact you. I find that odd. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

We were referred to this physician by our regular pediatrician. When we went in for our visit, Dr. Welch had read our history and knew all medications we were on and was well informed of our health status. I liked not having to repeat everything that had been filled out on previous forms. The office wants everyone there 15 minutes before their appt which seems a little overkill to sit and wait for 15 minutes, but it was okay.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This DO talked down to me as if I were unable to understand him. He interrupted me, and wouldn't let me finish my questions. I waited nearly an hour for each of my appointments, and when I did finally get to see him I felt as if I were being rushed through.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. MARK H. Welch's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1961)

GHI