Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Gesquiere

I have been seeing doctor Dr. Gesquiere for about 5 year!! I trust this man with my LIFE!! He is VERY knowledgable in his field and with others doctors in the area. I see other specialist other than Gr. G and every single of one of them say I am with the best of the best!! He has implanted a neuro stimulator to help my nerve damage and I have gotten nothing , but positive results from that!! I would recommend anyone that I care about to him if he was who they needed!! On top of everything else....the doctor/patient relationship has been better with him than ANY doc I've ever seen!! He really cares about what you're saying and will do everything he can to give his patients a better quality of life!! He did that for me, for sure!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Gesquiere has been a life saver!! He is extremely knowledgeable and kind! I have been a patient for about 5 years now, and his office staff has never been better!!! Friendly helpful people. I would, and do recommend Dr Gesquiere to everyone I know!!! EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I was seen at Dr. Gesquiere's office and he was very pleasant. His staff was caring and very helpful. I have also met with Dr. Gesquiere's PA and she is wonderful. I feel that I am in great hands!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I heard he was good doctor from a friend so I gave it a try but after meeting him I felt rushed. And also he contradicted himself on a few explanations. I will not return.

Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Gesquiere was great. He was very helpful and took the time to explain everything to me. He was very respectful and cared about what I had to say.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Gesquiere was amazing! He was very compassionate and took the time to really listen to me! I can't say enough positive things about my experience with him!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. G is an extremely compassionate doctor, he takes time to listen to what you're saying. I get the feeling he really cares about his patients when I'm there and I would recommend him to anyone. He does things by the book and some people don't like that but in his line of work they have to follow the book. Dr. G rocks!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Gesquiere's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Wellpoint